Olive Garden.......

i love OG, its just your location that OG sucks.
grin.gif

i ordered lasagnia one time and it came in a huge round plate. i was expecting a giant amount but in the middle there was one tiny piece no bigger than 2"x 2". i was like wth cause i always saw commercials and they were saying like unlimited refills or something. the place in times sq. is always packedthough.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i love OG, its just your location that OG sucks.
grin.gif
Or maybe you just don't know what Italian food is supposed to taste like.

the olive garden may not be "real" Italian food, but that doesn't mean that it can't still taste good

people like panda express, but it isn't remotely close to what Chinese food is supposed to taste like either

If you like or even go there by choice you shouldn't be allowed to eat regular human food. Someone needs to make like animal food like food that comes in adry version in bags and a wet version in cans and market it to people who enjoy food like that.

That %*%* is microwaved pre-cooked crap. What is the point of even going to a restaurant to have food like that served to you? Honestly it's beyond me,because it's not about cost as their are plenty of restaurants with similar or even cheaper prices that serve far better food that's actually cooked inthe restaurant rather than just reheated by some idiot. I swear people are so narrow minded that they choose the horrid consistency of a chain rather thatactually exploring where they live to find good restaurants that actually cook food.

After visiting Macaroni Grill, I have no reason to go back to Olive Garden.

sick.gif

Hate this place. Only reason why I even go sometimes is because its my best friend's favorite. She just doesn't know. Their breadsticks suck too. Afterhaving pat & oscars' breadsticks, nothing else compares.

No self-respecting Italian would eat at the Olive Garden.
Co-sign x 10.

I know of a nice Italian spot in Brooklyn Heights that makes some of the best Italian food I've ever tasted. Gotta try the one my mom was telling me about.
An Italian coworker and I were talking about cuisine...dude was mad disrespected I said Olive Garden was alright. he then went to tell me somespots...

the spot in BK Heights...if we're thinking alike is called LA Triviata...it's a good date spot....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Co-sign x 10.

I know of a nice Italian spot in Brooklyn Heights that makes some of the best Italian food I've ever tasted. Gotta try the one my mom was telling me about.
An Italian coworker and I were talking about cuisine...dude was mad disrespected I said Olive Garden was alright. he then went to tell me some spots...

the spot in BK Heights...if we're thinking alike is called LA Triviata...it's a good date spot....

We're very defensive when it comes to our food
laugh.gif

Y'all want a nice little cozy spot right before the city check out Bella Via. Another really good place is La Ginestra, but it's located all the way inGlen Cove. The food is phenomenal though, def. worth the drive.

Sure you could make great Italian food at home or a mom and pop spot has good stuff, but as a major chain its good and the price points are economical (beforethis recession ).

"real italian" food, this is america not italy, chill out with all that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Sure you could make great Italian food at home or a mom and pop spot has good stuff, but as a major chain its good and the price points are economical (before this recession ).

grin.gif

Just when I think Niketalk couldnt possibly get any dumber, this gentleman takes the cake.

And yes, Olive Garden is terrible.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Sure you could make great Italian food at home or a mom and pop spot has good stuff, but as a major chain its good and the price points are economical (before this recession ).

grin.gif

Just when I think Niketalk couldnt possibly get any dumber, this gentleman takes the cake.

And yes, Olive Garden is terrible.
roll.gif

Just swap out "Olive Garden" with "Cheesecake Factory" and you'll have the exact same thread that was around yesterday. Funny howthere's also certain people that'll come in and defend their chain
laugh.gif

btw, Olive Garden is worse than Cheesecake Factory and Cheesecake Factory is already terrible.

everytime i try to go, place is always packed...not doing reservations ftl. don't go there anymore because of it.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Co-sign x 10.

An Italian coworker and I were talking about cuisine...dude was mad disrespected I said Olive Garden was alright. he then went to tell me some spots...

That's the spot
pimp.gif
. A very good place to bring your girl.Food is superb and the service is great.

While we're on the subject:
http://www.youtube.com/v/EKZS4Jn6gRM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1

Back
Top Bottom