Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by angrypork

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by angrypork

The absolute worst. Been there once in my life and have absolutely no intentions of going back.

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants is
microwaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

To whoever said chain restaurant food is gone when you're high, you're sadly mistaken sir. Chain food is awful when you're zonin.

Thank God I live in NJ and have access to delicious, authentic Italian food.
how exactly can food be considered "corny"? It told you a bad joke or something?

If you read more closely, you'll notice that the adjective "corny" refers to the pronoun "they."
I'm glad you dug this up from two days ago to reply to me.
pimp.gif

One time back in high school I went to Olive Garden with a bunch of friends. We're all sitting there talkin and whatnot, waiting for our food. They hadalready brought out the salad and breadsticks.

I look over to my right and see one of my boys deepthroating a breadstick. I started laughin so hard, dude pulled the thing out of his mouth whole. It wasquite disturbing.
laugh.gif

People of taste don't eat at restos like Olive Garden. I'd consider eating there on someone else's treat for the free breadsticks. Theycan't be that bad. But if there is any wait at all to be seated, I'm freakin' outta there.

Back
Top Bottom