Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

No self-respecting Italian would eat at the Olive Garden.
QFT

people are cheating themselves when they think that an Olive Garden meal is an Italian meal......
smh.gif
if you want italian go to little italy there are a handfulof GREAT restaurants.... Lombardis pizza, across the street is rice to riches,( it's not italian but if you love rice pudding
pimp.gif
) and a bunch of placesthat were amazing (but have since forgotten the name)

OR even go to carmines in Times Square, i work down the block, but don't eat there it's crap
laugh.gif

carmines is awesome i have their cookbook
pimp.gif

edit

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you think your "doing it" because your eating at Olive Garden or Red Lobster, your not.

Doing what, eating?

What the *#+% else would you be doing at a restaurant? Buying cologne?

na na i know/see a lot of people that think they are living the good life by going to red lobster or olive garden in times square and watching a movie on 42ndand getting their caricatures done.... like on dates or for their 6 month anniversary type steez.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

no one said anything about "doin it" some of us just think its good food...

ding ding ding, I was actually fortunate enough to go to Italy as a child and can say first hand what the food there is like. Only people on here trying to actall elite are the ones putting olive garden down. Its really not that bad. It's good food, you get what you pay for and a little more....and the waitressput liquor in my chocolate dessert when I was a kid..smh
laugh.gif
manager saw metake a couple sips and change it to virgin though.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

If you like or even go there by choice you shouldn't be allowed to eat regular human food. Someone needs to make like animal food like food that comes in a dry version in bags and a wet version in cans and market it to people who enjoy food like that.

That %*%* is microwaved pre-cooked crap. What is the point of even going to a restaurant to have food like that served to you? Honestly it's beyond me, because it's not about cost as their are plenty of restaurants with similar or even cheaper prices that serve far better food that's actually cooked in the restaurant rather than just reheated by some idiot. I swear people are so narrow minded that they choose the horrid consistency of a chain rather that actually exploring where they live to find good restaurants that actually cook food.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you just really went HARD on OG

Anyways I love Italian food. I gotta try one of those family owned spots one of these days

this thread makes me want to go to Olive Garden for the bread sticks, soup and salads.....

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If you like or even go there by choice you shouldn't be allowed to eat regular human food. Someone needs to make like animal food like food that comes in a dry version in bags and a wet version in cans and market it to people who enjoy food like that.

That %*%* is microwaved pre-cooked crap. What is the point of even going to a restaurant to have food like that served to you? Honestly it's beyond me, because it's not about cost as their are plenty of restaurants with similar or even cheaper prices that serve far better food that's actually cooked in the restaurant rather than just reheated by some idiot. I swear people are so narrow minded that they choose the horrid consistency of a chain rather that actually exploring where they live to find good restaurants that actually cook food.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways I love Italian food. I gotta try one of those family owned spots one of these days
He's right though.
laugh.gif
It's almost the equivalent of eating fast food.
sick.gif

It's just like fast food in many respects. People are paying for food they know or at least should know isn't good in exchange for going somewherewhere they have a reasonable assurance of consistency of the food from location to location or even just going to same location multiple times. It really issad people are willing to trade what little effort it might take to explore their city or even neighborhood for good restaurants in exchange for dog *%@%consistency that comes with chains like the Olive Garden.

Literally your paying a "cook" to Microwave your food. If you can't afford to eat out then eat at home, I'm not going to knock eating at homeat. I eat at home often, I love Trader Joes, a place that has many precooked meals that you simply reheat. But there is vast difference involved in justheating up something precooked yourself in the comfort of your own home and going to restaurant to pay to have that done. I'm sorry if I think we shouldexpect things to actually be cooked in restaurant but for some reason that ideal has fallen by the wayside. And I think that's sad.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you think your "doing it" because your eating at Olive Garden or Red Lobster, your not.

Doing what, eating?

What the *#+% else would you be doing at a restaurant? Buying cologne?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Madlib

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's right though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

It's just like fast food in many respects. People are paying for food they know or at least should know isn't good in exchange for going somewhere where they have a reasonable assurance of consistency of the food from location to location or even just going to same location multiple times. It really is sad people are willing to trade what little effort it might take to explore their city or even neighborhood for good restaurants in exchange for dog *%@% consistency that comes with chains like the Olive Garden.

Literally your paying a "cook" to Microwave your food. If you can't afford to eat out then eat at home, I'm not going to knock eating at home at. I eat at home often, I love Trader Joes, a place that has many precooked meals that you simply reheat. But there is vast difference involved in just heating up something precooked yourself in the comfort of your own home and going to restaurant to pay to have that done. I'm sorry if I think we should expect things to actually be cooked in restaurant but for some reason that ideal has fallen by the wayside. And I think that's sad.
Its not like you have a girl to take to these places anyway, so you dont have to worry

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was just a matter of time before it got ugly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's right though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

It's just like fast food in many respects. People are paying for food they know or at least should know isn't good in exchange for going somewhere where they have a reasonable assurance of consistency of the food from location to location or even just going to same location multiple times. It really is sad people are willing to trade what little effort it might take to explore their city or even neighborhood for good restaurants in exchange for dog *%@% consistency that comes with chains like the Olive Garden.

Literally your paying a "cook" to Microwave your food. If you can't afford to eat out then eat at home, I'm not going to knock eating at home at. I eat at home often, I love Trader Joes, a place that has many precooked meals that you simply reheat. But there is vast difference involved in just heating up something precooked yourself in the comfort of your own home and going to restaurant to pay to have that done. I'm sorry if I think we should expect things to actually be cooked in restaurant but for some reason that ideal has fallen by the wayside. And I think that's sad.
Its not like you have a girl to take to these places anyway, so you dont have to worry

Not that it's any of your god damn business but I have a gf. But more importantly I take her to places better than the olive garden cause she's notsome hoodrat that thinks going to the olive garden is doing it. Maybe I'll take your girl *cough* %#+@ *cough* to actually nice resturant take her home andhave her do the freaky %#!! she won't do with you. How's that sound?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's right though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Not that it's any of your god damn business but I have a gf. But more importantly I take her to places better than the olive garden cause she's not some hoodrat that thinks going to the olive garden is doing it.
Whats a hoodrat?...what does a hoodrat look like?...people go to the olive garden to eat food. i bet your imaginary girlfriend thinks you a clown for trying to impress her by taking her to places you cant even afford..go buy some camera lenses or something

Can't afford?
laugh.gif
Lets be real for moment. You can say a lot ##%$ to me. Can't and afford shouldn't be the in same sentence in regard to me son. If it was the 1600's I could afford to buy you. Fall back.
word my bad, champion..i forgot you caking off that picture taking business. how much schooling do i need to be like you, though? i want to learn how to buy expensive lenses so i can pretend my pictures are worth more thus allowing me to spend the money to take my "gf" out to high end diners that serve A1 Italian TV Dinners...

Damn. Seriously how is it you know so much about me and I don't have #+##%%+ clue who you are? Some's salty? Mad?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom