Olympic 6s 2008

Does anyones opinion on these change after viewing them now compared to in last june. Right now i think these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nope. Still just as bad. Ive had shoes grow on me but these are definately not in that category.

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WEBROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!

I still don't like them. They always looked like kid's shoes to me. All patent leather+Tribal toe box stitching+Rainbow colors=Bad shoe IMO. Most shoesI can still like, even if I wouldn't wear them. But this isn't one of those shoes.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!

smh

actually when i saw them i thought they were uuuugly but one day, with my compulsive buying i decided to order em and when i got em i actually fell in lovewith em... you cant even notice the stitching on the toe box when your wearing the shoes unless you or someone else is actually lookin at em hard.. prettyunderrated

At 1st I liked them until I seen them in person and that mo mo butterfly on the toebox
smh.gif
sick.gif
don't kno what they were thinkin wit that one...if theydidn't have that stitchin, I woulda copped...

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i bought em on RD and i have no clue what I was thinking.
embarassed.gif
2 pair (NDC $120 each). True Story. I love VIs so Iguess I was trying 2 sell myself on these, but one day it just hit me how disgusting they were. Had 2 sell both ASAP.
laugh.gif

stitching and patent leather killed it. bought a pair now trying to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST WORST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!
Now thats better. I thought i saw someone say the Olympic 6s from this year is the nicest pair of 6s ever. Those are the worst. Come on now.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Nope. Still just as bad. Ive had shoes grow on me but these are definately not in that category.

agreed on that. 6s are my favorite jays of all time and i kept thinking that these will eventually grow on me. seeing pictures of it all the time...stillnothing then i saw them in person and that killed it...haha the ugliest colorway of 6s ever.....

Oh my goodness. I thought that I was the only one that was still waiting for these to grow on me. It really irritates me to se the pootential that these hadand then you see the frigin red on the midsole and it just about ruins the shoe. If these were just the way they are but the midsole only had one or two colorslike a red/black scheme or blue/black or even green and black with the patent leather these would have been smoking and they wouldn't have been so ugly butthat red in the front with the yellow over it kills them. A true eyesore and the only idiot that would say that these are the best 6's is probably one whowas too young to get any other 's in the past. Dmp 6's are my favorite followed by infra reds and then the olymics from 2000. I didn't mention theothers because I was never able to see them in person.

i still got mine in the box..... i dont know what to wear them with.... but they still look nice imo

Back
Top Bottom