Olympic 6s 2008

love em.....best cop of the year to me besides 13/10 package.......everything else comes messed up in the box and the toe box makes it stand out so u can seethe authenticity of the shoe +.......i break necks wit these on

The r ok, but not a must-have for me. Would like them prolly if they didn't have the shiney look

not really feeling these when they came out and still not feeling them, if they were infared's, that would be a different story.

Originally Posted by kei akuma

I still don't like them. They always looked like kid's shoes to me. All patent leather+Tribal toe box stitching+Rainbow colors=Bad shoe IMO. Most shoes I can still like, even if I wouldn't wear them. But this isn't one of those shoes.
definitely co-sign....not to mention from people ive seen with these on, the stitching gets dirty really fast, and it looks even uglier

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
laugh.gif
roll.gif

They are nice if you play the other side of the field...feel my drift?

I never wanted these. But with all those colors i can just picture the paint falling off and cracking. Does anyone who has these and wears them have paintissues

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like most on here, I really hate the stitching on the toe box.
With that said I still copped when they hit the outlets @$100.00.

Honestly i like it, i just dont like the toe box..

Not the best cw of 6's but i love my pair..

JB thought they would get sales from cats desperate for infrareds. The colors on the tongue destroy this shoe, if they weren't there you could customizethis shoe and it could be fire.

Back
Top Bottom