Olympic 6s 2008

love six's,but theese .........
eek.gif

Originally Posted by greatone33333

THESE ARE THE NICEST 6'S EVER TO RELEASE! I HAVE 3 PAIRS ALL FLAWLESS SZ 11 THE PATENT LEATHER MAKES THESE WHAT THEY ARE! OLYMPIC HISTORY AND THE YEAR WE BROUGHT THE GOLD BACK TO THE USA!!!

straight newb talk, lol

this is the kinda stupid %#** you hear from cats who just cop all the newest releases and think they're doin it

I bought mine when they first came out. I didn't have to wait in line or anything! I guess most other people had the same opinion as most of you. I amhowever really happy I picked them up. I think they look great on and I'm sure that many people in the future will wish they hadn't passed them up.

I think that team USA winning does add a little more charisma to the shoe. 08 will always be remembered as the year we regained the gold at one of the mostmemorable Olympics ever. These shoes represent the Olympics not just team USA or the U.S. in general which in my opinion makes them a little more special.

To save face for those not wanting to admit it, i wouldnt say all that, but it wouldnt be in the TOP 5 worst Jordan retro.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

They screwed them up with the stiching on the toe box. yuck. other than that.. its pretty cool

I love my pair but dude is right they killed it with that toe box stitching, have no idea why they did that it doesn't fit in with the shoe or the olympictheme? What the H#LL JB?

i got em and haven't worn em yet. if someone wanted to buy them id think about selling em, but i really do like them i think the color-way is sick, theycould have toned down the patent leather but they are still fly

the vi was my first pair of jordans, i got them when i was in 4th grade. i will buy any vi regardless of color. i like em anyway, the olympics were fun towatch last summer.

Back
Top Bottom