Olympic VI 2011 Sample??? These are Nice!!!! Pic!

picture  speaks for itself.. I remember last year seeing kanye in a white t and Cement IV's... So do we expect Olympic VI's this year or next? Olympic VII's dropped this upcommin Friday of last year... 
Jordan6.jpeg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iloaded2

Most likely a fresh pair of 2000s.
this. If they were to release it wouldn't be until next year at the earliest. no samples or anything.

The will most likely drop next year, or JB could put out another piece of crap instead, like last time. It could really go both ways

What about kanye rocking the cement 4's last year? i sold my cement 4's right after i noticed that pic... i think these are dropping within a 6 month time frame from today....

Just my own opinion.

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

What about kanye rocking the cement 4's last year? i sold my cement 4's right after i noticed that pic... i think these are dropping within a 6 month time frame from today....

Just my own opinion.

They're 2000s, though..

I hope these drop... it's hard to find a decent pair in a size 14 for a reasonable price that wont crumble on me like my midnight 6s are starting to.

however, I'd expect JB to retro these during next year's Olympic games like they did the 7s back in August 2004. It would only make sense.

Just my own opinion.

I distinctly remember that Ye pic being from like 2009, the whole G.O.O.D. roster rocks Nike Airs, Big Sean still rocking Nike Air AJ3 Black Cements

And that Wale pic is from a long time ago

When you're rich you can get 10 pairs of deadstock 2000 Air Jordans and not think twice.

Just my own opinion.

Why in the world would you sell your 4s after seeing kanye wearing em in that pic? Seriously?

reliable NTer mentioned months back  Olympic VIs possibly coming back out this year or next. who knows...i know i wouldnt mind 2 pairs

2000 olympics = pure sexiness haha they are so clean. i wish i had a pair, but i dont really like old old shoes. the nike air is nice and all but not when they crumble on your feet lol.

C'mon OP. 

Wale 'been had' those Olympic VI's.. 
( Plus that's a pretty old picture.. )

Most likely not going to drop next year. 

After all. 
I'm pretty sure JB will do something horrendous again for the Olympic Jordan VI like the past release. 

eyes.gif

air-jordan-6-olympic.jpg

in the 2011 prediction thread, where most of the stuff came true, oly vi's was one of the one's that didn't. i might have been on the cards, they might have been scrapped or delayed.

Back
Top Bottom