Olympic VI quickstrike this year?

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

those are 2000 's . i put in alot of time shopping for a pair about a year ago and that slight yellow is normal on almost every pair ive seen .

its very hard to come across a pair that are 100% ice but when you do see a pair that are pure ice they are one of the best jordans ever in my book

^^ also you have to pay for what you like and want my friend if you put in the time you can get a pair cheaper then $600. i got my pair for $460 shipped^^

when it comes to shoes i want and like i will pay what it takes within reason ( i will not pay hypebeast price's because everyone is going crazy over a pair that is dropping . i still shop for the best price)

a pair of shoes is only worth what a person is willing to pay for them............................................................peace
amen...and im still searching for a decent priced pair

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

those are 2000 's . i put in alot of time shopping for a pair about a year ago and that slight yellow is normal on almost every pair ive seen .

its very hard to come across a pair that are 100% ice but when you do see a pair that are pure ice they are one of the best jordans ever in my book

^^ also you have to pay for what you like and want my friend if you put in the time you can get a pair cheaper then $600. i got my pair for $460 shipped^^

when it comes to shoes i want and like i will pay what it takes within reason ( i will not pay hypebeast price's because everyone is going crazy over a pair that is dropping . i still shop for the best price)

a pair of shoes is only worth what a person is willing to pay for them............................................................peace
amen...and im still searching for a decent priced pair

Diddy got yellowd Oly VIs? He shoulda hit me up... ive been buyin Js for a minute now and these are probably still my faves! I bought 4 pair when they dropped back in the day and spent my whole pay check! I unDSd a pair for my lil brother a few years back... he wore a pair in the MLK Jr. classic hoops tourney in Seattle for his senior year and even the refs were jockin.  These are such a great shoe!  If theyd release them i hope they make them a legit limited release... break my heart to see every knucklehead rockin these.

33lh8h4.jpg

jphtvk.jpg

Diddy got yellowd Oly VIs? He shoulda hit me up... ive been buyin Js for a minute now and these are probably still my faves! I bought 4 pair when they dropped back in the day and spent my whole pay check! I unDSd a pair for my lil brother a few years back... he wore a pair in the MLK Jr. classic hoops tourney in Seattle for his senior year and even the refs were jockin.  These are such a great shoe!  If theyd release them i hope they make them a legit limited release... break my heart to see every knucklehead rockin these.

33lh8h4.jpg

jphtvk.jpg

^^^^ Wow man props! that is straight fire right there. Some of the iciest Oly VIs ive ever seen.

^^^^ Wow man props! that is straight fire right there. Some of the iciest Oly VIs ive ever seen.

Thanx, G.  Ive kept them in a really cool place and i think that helps keep the soles so icy. 

Thanx, G.  Ive kept them in a really cool place and i think that helps keep the soles so icy. 

Originally Posted by kixologist

33lh8h4.jpg

jphtvk.jpg

you just ruined my night

Originally Posted by kixologist

33lh8h4.jpg

jphtvk.jpg

you just ruined my night

There may be some truth to this? This Mexican cat that shops with me knows some people in Mexico who own some shops down there and he keeps in touch with them every once in a while. He told me that they get there launch sheets way in advance and  he did mention something about some Olympic 6's. Next chance i get to talk to him i will verify.

You guys need to chill. There will always be rumors and 90% off you guys wouldnt know sh*t if it wasn't for rumors or people posting what they have heard.  Jb puts out CRAP and you know this, yellowing doesn't mean anything   b/c we have 6's that are all ready yellowed and they are in  boxes.
tired.gif

There may be some truth to this? This Mexican cat that shops with me knows some people in Mexico who own some shops down there and he keeps in touch with them every once in a while. He told me that they get there launch sheets way in advance and  he did mention something about some Olympic 6's. Next chance i get to talk to him i will verify.

You guys need to chill. There will always be rumors and 90% off you guys wouldnt know sh*t if it wasn't for rumors or people posting what they have heard.  Jb puts out CRAP and you know this, yellowing doesn't mean anything   b/c we have 6's that are all ready yellowed and they are in  boxes.
tired.gif

If these come out, Im done with JB and Nike. They cant spoil a shoe like this with a crappy re release. These shoes are truly limited, not like whats considered limited today. Any re-release would be insulting to heads that copped these off of NDC back in 2000.

If these come out, Im done with JB and Nike. They cant spoil a shoe like this with a crappy re release. These shoes are truly limited, not like whats considered limited today. Any re-release would be insulting to heads that copped these off of NDC back in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom