Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Im grabbing these
pimp.gif

Contacted Nike 3 times so far throughout Thurs to Today, and all saying they have no idea about these shoes, even with the Product Number supplied. I also asked around locally, and no one has any clue as to what these are, let alone when they will release...

Contacted Nike 3 times so far throughout Thurs to Today, and all saying they have no idea about these shoes, even with the Product Number supplied. I also asked around locally, and no one has any clue as to what these are, let alone when they will release...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They are playing games.

They are playing games.

I have a way to get release info, retail prices, etc from my local stores.  If Nike is dropping these, how is their system so jacked up they can't even tell you basic info?! 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have a way to get release info, retail prices, etc from my local stores.  If Nike is dropping these, how is their system so jacked up they can't even tell you basic info?! 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

They are dropping Aug.13th

Quickstrike

$150
Thanks for the clarification.

Quickstrike meaning, they will release at retail stores that carry QS releases or is this a HOH only release?

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

They are dropping Aug.13th

Quickstrike

$150
Thanks for the clarification.

Quickstrike meaning, they will release at retail stores that carry QS releases or is this a HOH only release?

Back
Top Bottom