Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

I work @ finishline but i dont kno if ALL finishline's nationwide will be getting them....Gonna def find out tho!

I work @ finishline but i dont kno if ALL finishline's nationwide will be getting them....Gonna def find out tho!

I hope these are readily available. I need a pair of these baaaaad and my size 12 is always a problem on limited releases.

Hopefully I wont be paying reseller prices.

I hope these are readily available. I need a pair of these baaaaad and my size 12 is always a problem on limited releases.

Hopefully I wont be paying reseller prices.

idk bout readily available i heard 2000 pairs just like the 'Un-Powder' IX's no kid sizes smaller boutiques are getting them just keep checking right now i'm tryna figure out other spots getting them and you can count on NikeTowns HOH's and ''some Finishline's as previously mentioned and being that the WBF is in NY i think they're going to allocate the majority here, but don't take my word for it

idk bout readily available i heard 2000 pairs just like the 'Un-Powder' IX's no kid sizes smaller boutiques are getting them just keep checking right now i'm tryna figure out other spots getting them and you can count on NikeTowns HOH's and ''some Finishline's as previously mentioned and being that the WBF is in NY i think they're going to allocate the majority here, but don't take my word for it

REAL TALK, IF YOU LET "NEWBS" "RUN YOU OUT" OF A SNEAKER FORUM, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S JUST TAKING THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. JUST SAYING.....

ANYWAYS SNEAKERVILLA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE GETTING THESE. ONLY QUESTION FOR ME IS WHAT STORE/SOURCE DO I WANT TO HIT UP TO COP THESE FROM?

REAL TALK, IF YOU LET "NEWBS" "RUN YOU OUT" OF A SNEAKER FORUM, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S JUST TAKING THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. JUST SAYING.....

ANYWAYS SNEAKERVILLA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE GETTING THESE. ONLY QUESTION FOR ME IS WHAT STORE/SOURCE DO I WANT TO HIT UP TO COP THESE FROM?

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Oh and to clear up what quickstrike means for you newbies.

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM
As always, thanks for clearing it up JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Oh and to clear up what quickstrike means for you newbies.

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM
As always, thanks for clearing it up JM

if it is 2000 pairs, then be ready for some crazy resellers prices out there...

if it is 2000 pairs, then be ready for some crazy resellers prices out there...

these came out on the same date last time they dropped in 04, hopefully my hood gets them, these are fresh, that fitted is a nice look also, but im gonna kill them with the deadstock snap back, early... probably get that vick jersey also, still thinking about it..lol

these came out on the same date last time they dropped in 04, hopefully my hood gets them, these are fresh, that fitted is a nice look also, but im gonna kill them with the deadstock snap back, early... probably get that vick jersey also, still thinking about it..lol

Back
Top Bottom