Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by roly2345

For all my Florida heads, I just spoke with my connect and Mens Closet in Orlando, will have them on release date, they will have a pretty nice size run, so if your in Central FL and looking to scoop a pair, holla at them and you should be straight, I hope this helps...
Yup. They should be getting their shipment next week or so. All other retail stores are not confirming. FA FL Mall knows of them but won't know till they get their shipment.

Weird bc I chatted on Nike.com help with representatives and they all say the release date is the 7th and not the 13th, but everyone else confirming the 13th...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by roly2345

For all my Florida heads, I just spoke with my connect and Mens Closet in Orlando, will have them on release date, they will have a pretty nice size run, so if your in Central FL and looking to scoop a pair, holla at them and you should be straight, I hope this helps...
Yup. They should be getting their shipment next week or so. All other retail stores are not confirming. FA FL Mall knows of them but won't know till they get their shipment.

Weird bc I chatted on Nike.com help with representatives and they all say the release date is the 7th and not the 13th, but everyone else confirming the 13th...

Originally Posted by windycity7

citysole has them up now fsr for $240
sick.gif

laugh.gif
u can get 04s for that price. Hopefully this release brings the value of the 04s down even more

If my footlocker doesn't get them, I hope Eastbay comes through for me again like they did the infrared pack.

If my footlocker doesn't get them, I hope Eastbay comes through for me again like they did the infrared pack.

Its not that...just imagine the 10's of dudes from here as well as lurkers all tryin to order at the same time...multiples at that because of the price...
smh.gif
wouldn't matter if they had 5 in each size from 8-13, they would be gone pretty fast....that's why I don't waste my time wit shoetrends...too much hassle...

Its not that...just imagine the 10's of dudes from here as well as lurkers all tryin to order at the same time...multiples at that because of the price...
smh.gif
wouldn't matter if they had 5 in each size from 8-13, they would be gone pretty fast....that's why I don't waste my time wit shoetrends...too much hassle...

I don't even want to come in this thread anymore. I just got an $112 ticket in the mail for going through a red light and that was the money I planned to use towards these.

I don't even want to come in this thread anymore. I just got an $112 ticket in the mail for going through a red light and that was the money I planned to use towards these.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Pics of the fitted are in here somewhere. Like page 20-23 maybe.
i thought their was a fitted and tee that jordan brand was releasing along side of these

Back
Top Bottom