Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Available here in Nike UK for £70 FSR! (£1=$1.55, £70=$109)

I wonder why its only £70..coz the Jordan IX (ftlotg) is £95. I think im going to pick up few pairs!...

From eastbay
"Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
3xxxxxx due to lack of product availability."

thanks alot eastbay.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Currently wearing mine right now nd still no creasing after 4 hrs of wear. Exactly like ds. I kid you not. Will take pics when I get home.. smh. If only people would wear their shoes instead of lookin at em. then make a comment about it. It'll make more sense. =)

these do hold up well. i wore mine the past 2 days and they still look ds. the leather is just like the wht/infra 6, its not premium but its strong and holds its shape.

I just had to cop on a resale price... not a bad one at all, but still a resale nonetheless...

Ended up paying $205 for mine. $55 more than retail. Not the worst price, but far from the best
smh.gif

I'll live.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Currently wearing mine right now nd still no creasing after 4 hrs of wear. Exactly like ds. I kid you not. Will take pics when I get home.. smh. If only people would wear their shoes instead of lookin at em. then make a comment about it. It'll make more sense. =)

these do hold up well. i wore mine the past 2 days and they still look ds. the leather is just like the wht/infra 6, its not premium but its strong and holds its shape.

Either d infra leather or I would say real close to varsity white 6s. Its jus a diff feel of leather I guess. If dat make sense lol definetly great shoes. 7s r very comfy nd nice shoes. One of those shoes u deff gotta have in d closet. For the people that thinks d leather is wack, go ahead nd enjoy ur 04 nd we will enjoy our 10. =) or if u don't even got both shoes nd ur talkn, then shut it nd pick up a pair. Then open it back up. Haha smh at critics.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Ended up paying $205 for mine. $55 more than retail. Not the worst price, but far from the best
smh.gif

I'll live.

son why not just spend that same amount on a pair of 04's

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

From eastbay

thanks alot eastbay.
of course its Eastbay,what do you expect?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

smh.gif

I'll live.

Not a huge fan of the '04 shape, and I actually kind of like the FTLOTG heart.
ohwell.gif

They still have 6 pairs at the CHAMPS in Downtown San Francisco sizes 10.5 up to a 13 people didnts know they got them in there

smh.gif

I'll live.

ohwell.gif
ok i can respect that. me personally i cant get with the heart

Originally Posted by jose23mex

They still have 6 pairs at the CHAMPS in Downtown San Francisco sizes 10.5 up to a 13 people didnts know they got them in there

Only size 11 and 13 left now..

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I've been trying to figure out how I feel about the color shades. I think I like the shape on these. My '04s look like boots. Most of the people I saw copping, don't have the 04s. Interesting that so many of you with 04s bought these... to keep. DF!!!

the shape is better on these and ur right my 04's havent creased either.

i love the vii my favorite j but i aint keeping these.

i hope we get retro + colorways that are actually nice...

From eastbay

thanks alot eastbay.

Man, that's corny. You'd think by now they'll have better control of their inventory.

how's the quality of the leather on these?

Debating if getting a pair of Vreds/White VI's or these since they're just like 100 Euro in Europe and no one is purchasing them (Vreds on the other hand are 170 Euro and basically sold out), I'm not really fond of nike shoes made of leather tho so I'd like to know which one is going to show ugly creases first.

Thanks in advance.

missed out on these but something tells me its all hype... i kno know your sayin its always hype.. im gonna cop them later for close to retail watch

its crazy my local finishline told the public "WE GOT 18 PAIRS".... BUT @ THE OPENONG OF THE STORE DAY OF RELEASE MANAGER SAYS " WE ONLY GOT 10 PAIRS... ANYTHING UNDER A 9 WE DONT HAVE" LOL.... FML MAN then i c employees puttin em to the side and some walking out w them...THE SCAM THAT GOES DOWN W THESE SNEAKERS MAN

smh.gif

I'll live.

ohwell.gif

what? cmon you bugging fam, even if you say the shape is a lil off the quality is better than these.. and there are DS pairs on the bay for $200 BIN

Don't get sucked in man.

Originally Posted by Retri

Debating if getting a pair of Vreds/White VI's or these since they're just like 100 Euro in Europe and no one is purchasing them (Vreds on the other hand are 170 Euro and basically sold out), I'm not really fond of nike shoes made of leather tho so I'd like to know which one is going to show ugly creases first.

Thanks in advance.

The leathers pretty good, it's not shiny like on the IX's. I have no real complaints like on most retroes, just wish they didn't have that logo on them

Originally Posted by Retri

Thanks in advance.

leather quality is good. i wore mines for 2 straight days. no creasing at all in the toebox and only very minimal creasing on the side panel near the toebox on the inside view of the shoe. these were build to last

Back
Top Bottom