Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Why are y'all still talking about Oly 7's? It was stated on pg. 2:
Originally Posted by solezprogression

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.

Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. Those FIBA's aren't even 7's.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Why are y'all still talking about Oly 7's? It was stated on pg. 2:
Originally Posted by solezprogression

Actually I'm pretty sure it won't be the Oly. 7's.

But they ARE releasing a pair of 7's as a quickstrike for the FIBA world championship. I haven't seen pics yet, so I don't know what the color placement will be, but I think they will be different from the Oly. 7's.

You heard it here 2nd... lol.

Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. Those FIBA's aren't even 7's.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Remi23

Price? it better be 150
I'm hoping it will be less. Don't get me wrong I like these, but I don't want to shell out $150 for them
It's Jordan Brand, when was the last time they put out a retro for less than you thought it'd be.
When JB released the Chambray 7s for $120 in 2006 after retroing the Oly 7s for $125 in 2004, and both the French Blue and black/true red 7s for $125 in 2002.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Remi23

Price? it better be 150
I'm hoping it will be less. Don't get me wrong I like these, but I don't want to shell out $150 for them
It's Jordan Brand, when was the last time they put out a retro for less than you thought it'd be.
When JB released the Chambray 7s for $120 in 2006 after retroing the Oly 7s for $125 in 2004, and both the French Blue and black/true red 7s for $125 in 2002.

I'm so glad I still have my 04's in DS condition. However, I might still robocop just to un-DS and use as Oly beaters.
grin.gif

I'm so glad I still have my 04's in DS condition. However, I might still robocop just to un-DS and use as Oly beaters.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom