Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I need these but I dont get paid till that Saturday! My FNL is telling me they are getting them but since they are a QS they expect and HAVE to sell out that day? Ive never heard of that, having to sell out that day. SOunds like a gimmick to me because the manager mentioned the employees buying a lot of them.

I know its just a guess but do you all think there will be 10.5's left over Saturday morning anywhere?
um no credit card that can hold you over til the end of the week?

So I pulled the trigger on a DS 04" pair for 200 including shipping on ebay. Y'all think that was a good move or what? I just couldnt' except the heart logo thing on the side, that really killed it to me .

So I pulled the trigger on a DS 04" pair for 200 including shipping on ebay. Y'all think that was a good move or what? I just couldnt' except the heart logo thing on the side, that really killed it to me .

Originally Posted by bigj505

I need these but I dont get paid till that Saturday! My FNL is telling me they are getting them but since they are a QS they expect and HAVE to sell out that day? Ive never heard of that, having to sell out that day. SOunds like a gimmick to me because the manager mentioned the employees buying a lot of them.

I know its just a guess but do you all think there will be 10.5's left over Saturday morning anywhere?

Unfortuanetly no, just need to make it till Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Unfortuanetly no, just need to make it till Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Eastbay Rep will eastbay be getting these?
Yes, we are expecting a shipment of the Jordan Retro 7 Olympic in colors White/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold/Navy/Red (04775103) priced at $149.99, release date of 8/13/10 at 11PM CT.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Yes, we are expecting a shipment of the Jordan Retro 7 Olympic in colors White/Metallic Silver/Metallic Gold/Navy/Red (04775103) priced at $149.99, release date of 8/13/10 at 11PM CT.

EastbayRep - Paul 

I just confirmed from my spot Wednesday I will have my 2 pairs, also was told very-limited, my 2 sz 8 was the only 2 they receive

I just confirmed from my spot Wednesday I will have my 2 pairs, also was told very-limited, my 2 sz 8 was the only 2 they receive

laugh.gif
at the logo. not only that, but i wasn't too happy w/ the shape on the '04s so i can only imagine how disappointed i woulda been w/ these. i would really like to thank jb for making it such an easy task to pass on all this garbage they been dropping for like these last 6-7 years.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at the logo. not only that, but i wasn't too happy w/ the shape on the '04s so i can only imagine how disappointed i woulda been w/ these. i would really like to thank jb for making it such an easy task to pass on all this garbage they been dropping for like these last 6-7 years.
smile.gif

Hey can anyone confirm if the release date has been changed to this weekend? Or changed at all?

Hey can anyone confirm if the release date has been changed to this weekend? Or changed at all?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Paul 
What about GS (Kids) sizes?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Paul 
What about GS (Kids) sizes?

Back
Top Bottom