Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

+

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

can we get a store run of all retailers who will be have these on release?... will nikeown have 'em? how many pairs etc.

can we get a store run of all retailers who will be have these on release?... will nikeown have 'em? how many pairs etc.

^^^ Similar situation, I have never worn mine. No way I need these because of this. This is a wierd year for me, I am not getting white/black IX due to having 2 pairs. Same goes for the flint XIII, two pairs from 05 as well. I will try to get the unpowders though, and possibly the white/yelow IX.

^^^ Similar situation, I have never worn mine. No way I need these because of this. This is a wierd year for me, I am not getting white/black IX due to having 2 pairs. Same goes for the flint XIII, two pairs from 05 as well. I will try to get the unpowders though, and possibly the white/yelow IX.

Originally Posted by princess

Eastbay Rep, do you know if these come out in GS sizes or not?!
Unfortunately, we are not sure if these shoes will be available in GS sizes or not, as we have not heard anything about this yet. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by princess

Eastbay Rep, do you know if these come out in GS sizes or not?!
Unfortunately, we are not sure if these shoes will be available in GS sizes or not, as we have not heard anything about this yet. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

im liking these more and more as time passes. release dates never fall on payweek for me but ill try and get at least one pair.

im liking these more and more as time passes. release dates never fall on payweek for me but ill try and get at least one pair.

Out of the 7's, I think it is the best colorway, or at least the one I remember the most.

Regardless, it's up there with the banned 1, dunk contest 3, 1st ring 6, etc. in terms of
legacy. Some of the best players ever on that Dream Team together. Barkley bullying
with elbows, Magic passing to Bird for three's, other countries' players feeling proud to
be dunked on by Jordan, all that stuff. This shoe was the king of all those '92 Olympic
Nike's.

Out of the 7's, I think it is the best colorway, or at least the one I remember the most.

Regardless, it's up there with the banned 1, dunk contest 3, 1st ring 6, etc. in terms of
legacy. Some of the best players ever on that Dream Team together. Barkley bullying
with elbows, Magic passing to Bird for three's, other countries' players feeling proud to
be dunked on by Jordan, all that stuff. This shoe was the king of all those '92 Olympic
Nike's.

These are one of my ATF Jordans but that heart logo is an eyesore
eyes.gif
Glad i have a couple of pairs of 04s

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I think over time, the heart will be a forgotten symbol. Kinda like the way we don't really pay any mind to the mars logo on the fire red IV Retros.

I think over time, the heart will be a forgotten symbol. Kinda like the way we don't really pay any mind to the mars logo on the fire red IV Retros.

Back
Top Bottom