Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Wow I forgot these are even coming out...I'll have to pass this time around
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jamminj606

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped.About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.
These are dropping Thursday night. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Thursday night? I'm from arizona and another eastbay rep told me that it shud be ready for online order Friday 10pm. Can u pls confirm this. I don't know if other place will have em early considering of the time zone I'm at. Thanks.
Yup, tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/aCmMv9

EastbayRep - Ray

@EastbayRep do you know how many of each size you will have???

oh and any advice on how to order them as quickly as possible?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

A lot of dudes up here bash prior releases they don't have. That always amuses me.
How is that different from people bashing new retros that they also don't have?

I just came from Footlocker at Northline in Houston, dude told me they expect people to line up tonight when they close......thinking of just showing up when they open to see my luck or ordering online

Just copped for 145 out the door... guy had a bunch of sizes... out here in the inland empire..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got my one pair on lock.......Wondering if I should double up. Any suggestions?

And what spots in NYC are having midnight releases?

Man I got no connections, no pairs on lock, no nothing... I just gotta get up bright and early and go where I need to go, and pray theres no line when I get there.

Originally Posted by jamminj606

Gonna be working Friday night when they drop so said screw it ordered my size 11 off sneakerpost.com for $205 shipped. About $25 more than eastbay and about $5 more than nike.com (after tax shipping) - but no big deal to secure a pair for sure.
These are dropping Thursday night. 

EastbayRep - Ray
Thursday night? I'm from arizona and another eastbay rep told me that it shud be ready for online order Friday 10pm. Can u pls confirm this. I don't know if other place will have em early considering of the time zone I'm at. Thanks.
The release date and time on these is going to be Thursday night-8/12/10 at 11PM Central Time Zone, 10PM Mountain "Arizona", 9pm Pacific and 12AM Eastern - this being early Friday morning for Eastern.
happy.gif

We hope this helps you out and we apoligize for any confusion and any miss information you may have received.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Paul   
word. i will be ready thursday night by 8.. lol  these releases is hard enuff to get as it is plus the time zone bs doesnt help at all. lol but thanks for helpin man. i know its not your fault. god, what would we do without these eastbay reps. footlocker, finshline sure dont got the service like eastbay. both are garbage when it comes to customer service. because they know its just another KID that wants shoes.   
You are welcome! Also thanks alot for the positive feedback, it is truly appreciated! 
happy.gif
Only 8hrs.and 23 more minutes, best of luck copping your pair!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

EastbayRep -Paul

Originally Posted by teejay6723

I don't think you need to own the shoes to have an opinion on them. Seeing them in person and holding them is enough for me to formulate a opinion on quality for me.

I think I'd value the opinion of people who drove a car for a couple of years versus the one who drove it around the block, but maybe that's just me.

Also if I were the only one saying something, I'd think maybe I just might be wrong.

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

@EastbayRep do you know how many of each size you will have???

oh and any advice on how to order them as quickly as possible?
Unfortunately, we can not give out exact numbers, but we do have a good amount available in each size.

As for advice, just be ready when they are available for purchase and try to order them over the phone an online.  If you are ordering online, make sure you already have an account set up and your credit/debit card number saved to your account for a quick checkout.

Good luck!!

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nike therapy wrote:
any spots in the south bay (san jose/milpitas)  getting these?

the guy i spoke 2 said he expects them to sell out withing 30 minutes, line up a couple hours before opening and "good luck" ..lol

Pick up the phone and call around.....

Im sure most if not all the shoe stores in GREAT MALL should have them.

Originally Posted by smlb52

I just came from Footlocker at Northline in Houston, dude told me they expect people to line up tonight when they close......thinking of just showing up when they open to see my luck or ordering online

Damn, I didnt expect them to be THAT hot..

Originally Posted by nike therapy

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

nike therapy wrote:
any spots in the south bay (san jose/milpitas)  getting these?

the guy i spoke 2 said he expects them to sell out withing 30 minutes, line up a couple hours before opening and "good luck" ..lol

Pick up the phone and call around.....

Im sure most if not all the shoe stores in GREAT MALL should have them.

I don't even think these are considered quickstrikes.

Back
Top Bottom