Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Thanks NDC!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.
I was looking forward to getting a pair too!

Eastbay Rep, are you getting any AJVII Olympic on size 13?
Yup, we will have size 13 as an available size.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank You, that's a relief!
So what's the price? $199? And what about shipping cost to Canada?

Just got a word from the only Champs Sports store here in Winnipeg that no store here is getting the AJVII Olympic (For The Love Of The Game).
I've been going back and forth to Foot Locker and Champs and even other store locations just to inquire on this pair, and now no one's getting it.
What a letdown! I've been asking for two weeks straight and they keep telling me the same things, "come back next week", and now no one's getting a shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

if you didn't know yet, eastbay has sold out long ago,
and is a part of footlocker, champs, footaction........

EastbayRep - Ray

if you didn't know yet, eastbay has sold out long ago,
and is a part of footlocker, champs, footaction........

i just checked eastbay and ftl and there showing a timer again. is my computer trippen??

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by PISTONS

$149.99 shipped w/ gift card FTW
roll.gif

for those heads that haven't bought off eastbay yet,

code URLEBT8F for free shipping

props homie
i had already placed my order but called em up with my info and theyre appyling a shipping credit
pimp.gif
I DID THE SAME THING BUT WITH FOOTACTION

Not too many stores are getting these plus they are releasing on a Friday so those who have to work ordered online. Plus the resellers were out big time since they missed the Infrared pack last time around...

^^^ Looks like Footaction.com is either jacked up or they are doing some sort of restock in another 22hrs from now. When you log on to search the sneaker it gives you the countdown meter......weird!

Back
Top Bottom