Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

hey did anyone order from fnl yesterday morning when they had a fsr. i am still in the "processing" phase

Much needed comparison pics
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comparison pics

There's been waaaaaaaaaaay too many people commenting on kicks they don't own and obviously know absolutely nothing about.

All that bootcut look, the leather was poor, they creased and dudes saying it started the trend of poor quality Jordans to big up their 10's is ignorance. Nobody said any of that prior to this year. You can go back and look at any of the worst retro threads and you will never see a VII in there.

The worst part of it is people repeating that BS without doing their research first. What's becoming of NT is really funny to me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by derry1

got confirmation and tracking# through Eastbay....It says order has been fully shipped and the status says closed...I try the tracking#(ups) and there is no update doesn't even show where the package is just my address and the weight of the
box...kinda worried or maybe I'm just jumping the gun.

Im sorry but all I have to say to this is .... HOW OLD ARE YOU ???

indifferent.gif

Just kick back dude. If you got a tracking number then your shoes have been shipped. It takes some time for the tracking to update on the web.  

Dayum...U tryna son me chief...I've had similar problems in the pass were i received tracking and never got my package..just checking to see if anyone else was having the same problem and if everything was ok on Eastbay's end..not anxious or anything just checking....I tell you what, if my pair doesn't come how about you give me your pair... we wear the same sz....lol
by the way sz 8, 8.5 on Eastbay as of 9:30 am

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

Went to footlocker and picked up an 8.5. Wanted an 8 but its the closest i can find. Better than nothing. Still waiting for my confirmation from eastbay.
Send us a private message with your customer and order number so we can check on your order for you.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

From eastbay
"Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
3xxxxxx due to lack of product availability."

thanks alot eastbay.
of course its Eastbay,what do you expect?
eyes.gif
Originally Posted by airmaxes

Man, that's corny. You'd think by now they'll have better control of their inventory.
Originally Posted by jman219

eastbay cancelled orders on this one?
frown.gif

I thought that this new system they had would make that stop and make it easier for everyone... sounds like that failed huh?
I would say that the new system works very well and makes it easier for everyone to order from us.  Unfortunately, three orders that were placed on Thursday night ended up becoming a G-order.  By the time one of our call center supervisors got to those G-orders, the shoe was already sold out, so we were not able to fulfill those orders. 

When we sell over 1000 shoes and only three orders for them error out and go to a G-order, I would say that is pretty good, just not good for the three customers that missed out on it.  Our goal is to get the error count to zero, so we will keep continuing to improve our system.

EastbayRep - Ray

nice work ray and eastbay on your continued improvement to the site and customer service.

darn missed out on the 8.5 for my bro

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice work ray and wow 1000+ sold in minutes...thats crazy
He wasn't saying that those were all Olympics, or that it all happened in the course of a couple minutes.

But really, the thought of processing all of the various shoe orders and accessories that Eastbay sees daily is wild.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

He wasn't saying that those were all Olympics, or that it all happened in the course of a couple minutes.

But really, the thought of processing all of the various shoe orders and accessories that Eastbay sees daily is wild.
I am only referring to the Olympic 7s in my post.  I am not counting in all the other orders that was placed for other items that night.

EastbayRep - Ray

you think so? i thought he was referring to that since he was addressing the G orders for these. i think he was speaking of the oly 7s....but nevertheless it is pretty wild with the number of orders they probably process, they must have a giant rooms with servers if its in house

b3325b0e3e8abc8aa878185d27f0945d7475fb1.jpg

Pairs came in, I'm a happy camper. The wing flaps seem a lot more flimsier than any retro 7 in a while, but they're still dope nonetheless. I still stand by my comparison to my 04's. The leather on these looks shinier, but quality wise similar. Still
pimp.gif

you think so? i thought he was referring to that since he was addressing the G orders for these. i think he was speaking of the oly 7s....but nevertheless it is pretty wild with the number of orders they probably process, they must have a giant rooms with servers if its in house
Yeah, you were right
laugh.gif

But geez, didn't even know Eastbay GOT that many pairs
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The stock is lower than a standard general release, but not by much.

EastbayRep - Ray

so your usual stock of a GR (atleast for jordans) is over 1000 pairs (in Men's sizes only)?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Eastbay be making that $$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for all the answers Ray. major contribution to NT
pimp.gif

ended up doubling up on these
pimp.gif

Anyone that ordered from sideline apparel get theirs in???I woke up to horrible news this morning..i wake up and look up the tracking number via UPS ...today was the expected delivery date..and the status says 'exception'..i look at the details and they tell me that the train my package was in was DERAILED!!!FML!!!!$%@...i call UPS and they say they should deliver sometime this week but their not 100% sure...smh...Olympics are one of my 5 top favorite jays..this is killin me!

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

Anyone that ordered from sideline apparel get theirs in???I woke up to horrible news this morning..i wake up and look up the tracking number via UPS ...today was the expected delivery date..and the status says 'exception'..i look at the details and they tell me that the train my package was in was DERAILED!!!FML!!!!$%@...i call UPS and they say they should deliver sometime this week but their not 100% sure...smh...Olympics are one of my 5 top favorite jays..this is killin me!
derailed??? wow you should google the news to see if where it was derailed and how bad....you might end up with half a sneaker lol jk jk  im sure it will be ok they box their stuff pretty well and its in a container so even if it fell off it should good. good luck but the wait stinks

Originally Posted by ildiddy

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Saw on KAC that there was a restock this morning....quickly called and placed an order and received a confirmation letter within two minutes of hanging up. Hopefully the order goes through!

what's KAC?
Left out the T.. KATC... Kix and the City

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Pairs came in, I'm a happy camper. The wing flaps seem a lot more flimsier than any retro 7 in a while, but they're still dope nonetheless. I still stand by my comparison to my 04's. The leather on these looks shinier, but quality wise similar. Still
pimp.gif

man, the jersey is a good look, was that a release day bonus from the store you got them from or did you just pull that out your personal vault?

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif

man, the jersey is a good look, was that a release day bonus from the store you got them from or did you just pull that out your personal vault?

Personal Vault. It's been sitting DS in the bag for 2+ years. I think they released with the 08 Olympics when the Redeem team won the Gold. Lol DS Jerseys... But yeah, 04 VII's were dirty so I wanted to wait to break it out with a new fresh DS pair. I love the Jersey, wish I bought the Navy one too...

Back
Top Bottom