Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

return it, will.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I received my pair yesterday from eastbay and my pair came with no receipt
ohwell.gif
, just the shoes, box and brown box from eastbay.  Has this happened to anyone else who ordered from eastbay???
yep, i had the same thing happen to me. oh well, im just glad i got the shoes
Hmm, it sounds like our warehouse forgot to include the invoice with your package.  Just send me a private message with your customer number and order number and I will request for a new invoice to be mailed to you.

EastbayRep - Ray
i just got mines today and i have the same problem....just sent a PM ray! please send me my invoice.  thank you!

Pretty sure they were shipped to the warehouse in individual brown cardboard boxes.  My box had a big green sticker on the outside that said "DO NOT OPEN"  Also had a sticker on the outside that gave the style number and size.  I guess it is quicker to get them shipped back out, but they don't have the luxury of sticking a paper invoice in there.  I just printed my confirmation from the Footlocker website.

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

So I wore my pair today to work.  I'm sure me being a big dude (6'4", 3 Bills) is a contributor but one full days wear shouldn't be like this:   

Midsole separation FTMFL....

At least it only happened on one shoe. 
eyes.gif
smh.gif
 thats jb for you.they put some shoes out with better quality so people get sucked in.and then they throw u @!++ quality.im glad i passed on these.

i guess theyre sellin pretty good. but i kno a spot in atlanta that get no sales. These just didnt interest me. Rather have the '04 pair

can't believe I missed out on this just because any stores in my city decided not to get it or not getting a shipment.

Originally Posted by Spradley

i guess theyre sellin pretty good. but i kno a spot in atlanta that get no sales. These just didnt interest me. Rather have the '04 pair

Which spot in ATL, bro? i might let my friend go check....

i noticed a pair of the 2010 that had stitching problems on the tongue....tisk tisk JB....nothing surprises me anymore on your quality.

I wouldn't count on the order going through but there is size 11 and 12 up on Finishline.com right now (probably won't last long)

seems too soon to re-rerelease even with the "LOTG" logo. Plenty of 04 still available in ds condition in the usual places

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

seems too soon to re-rerelease even with the "LOTG" logo. Plenty of 04 still available in ds condition in the usual places

could you direct me in the direction on said 04's sz 12 plz

But at what cost?  
People charging well over $260 for a DS pair.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

But at what cost?  
People charging well over $260 for a DS pair.  
^THIS

the footlocker in tampa, florida has plenty of restocks from other states and are getting more tomorrow. Its the one in the university mall if you need a phone number or just go to your local footlocker and have them search for them, they are still out there if you want them

all my philly heads olympia sports on south street still has them I know they have sizes 11-12 atleast my size but didnt ask about any other size

Back
Top Bottom