Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

BIG thanks. You know who you are.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

seems too soon to re-rerelease even with the "LOTG" logo. Plenty of 04 still available in ds condition in the usual places

But at what cost?  
People charging well over $260 for a DS pair.  

That must have been a recent occurrence, because they were around $200 just a few months ago.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

couple stores around my area all got restocks. Guess these werent as limited as every one thought.

Yuup.

I know VF did, but that was last weekend. Not sure whats left.

If I see any at SERRA Ill for sure be copping on a disco.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

seems too soon to re-rerelease even with the "LOTG" logo. Plenty of 04 still available in ds condition in the usual places

But at what cost?  

That must have been a recent occurrence, because they were around $200 just a few months ago.
smile.gif

Trying to steal a pair for less than that.  (I hope)

Wasnt planning on getting these but my dude on finishline let me know some guy returned his pair and I copped instantly
pimp.gif

A size under what I wear but still nice regardless

the UPC doesnt start with 00

im looking at my bro's pair right now this is the number for the UPC

8 83412 16064 3 14

hope that helps.

EDIT: that number from the top was from the box

here is the one from the SHOE TAG:

I passed by finishline and saw them on display. Just happened to be my size, so I got them. They aight....just a collectors shoe for me personally.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Wasnt planning on getting these but my dude on finishline let me know some guy returned his pair and I copped instantly
pimp.gif

What size did you get and what size are you?

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

pimp.gif

What size did you get and what size are you?

Im a size 12 but the return was an 11

Went to the local mall last week and surprisingly they had one size 12 left, even though it wasn't my size I purchased them.

But at what cost?  
smh.gif

These sold well in 2004, but there were plenty of spots with stock left over.  I remember finding a FSR at Shoe City in Monterey Park and these were $99.99.  These weren't moving on the resell market so I passed (back in '05 you would get retail and some change, not worth the hassle of reselling or sitting on these).

Completely forgot about these, still have my DS pair from '04, don't need the silly stitching. 

Why are people buying these that are not their size, to collect and not wear? No hate just curious, these are not that limited for resell.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Why are people buying these that are not their size, to collect and not wear? No hate just curious, these are not that limited for resell.

I always wondered this too. Only thing I've seen is someone trading for their size with another person that happened to get it.

Sounds odd, but I've seen it on numerous occasions (Size 9-10 for size 11.5-12)

The pair i received from nike town... the wing was folded to the side of the shoe.

Looking at the production date... it must have sat in the box like that since last spring.

I wish i would have snapped images for you guys to display the remarkable quality control
during the production/assembly phase at Nike's china shoe plant factory.

Real talk... it was bad. To the point where i wanted to return them but knowing how it wasn't
easy to come across this sneaker (and i have yet to see anybody in the street wear these
editions since release date... glad i didn't). They look more deformed than grandma's camel
toe (well, her's is just wear/tear, definitely fathomable).

It was a visual travesty, but i've since then, placed straightening clips and it's resolved the
matter to 80 percent. The crease on the wing is quite prevalent... but i'll still pick the green
ranger over the white. The green megazord >>> That flying white eagle.

that sounds horrible bro i know that crease was deep.....you should call/email & see if you can get a gift card a money credited back to you for that.......

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Sounds odd, but I've seen it on numerous occasions (Size 9-10 for size 11.5-12)

& if that does happen the person with the smaller foot but bigger sz always wants cash with the same ds shoe
sick.gif
or the dude wants a crazy price for it outright 
alien.gif

however, i still prefer the previous retro.
they'd change the stitching color and the color of the sole. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom