OMAR CRUZ WESTCOAST STAND UP!!

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

A true latino ? There have been "true" latinos in the game since the beginning .

Yea why are Ns buggin in here? The list is pretty long

I just dont like it when they(any rapper really) goes for more than 4 bars in spanish cuz my spanish is rusty I be lost when they switch back to english
laugh.gif

I'll see bout this dude but he soundin like a knock off Jeezy in this and Jeezy is garbage

indifferent.gif

Jeezy > whoever you listen to.

On topic, CNN holds it down as well.

laugh.gif
Jeezy is just as good as Soulja Boy doggie. You tellin me that Jeezy could hold a candle to let say a Murs? or Elzhi I'll keep it with mainstream dudes Jeezy couldn't see Kanye West on a good day.

Jeezy is one of the worse rappers to come out the south you probably 1 of them dudes who actually think he can be spoken in the same sentece with Pac
indifferent.gif
You a lost child

Its very clear you do not listen to enough hip hop if you think Jeezy is good.

smokin.gif

Thats the problem 'Ns nowadays, you think just cause a 'N lyrical that makes them entertaining......Eff outta here. Them dudes you named are lame AND emotional as hell, a N' can't stunt to that iisshh. You probably the type that expects H'z to drop to Talib Kweli in the club or something
laugh.gif
. On some real iishh, if I wanted to be enlightened, I would go read a got damn book.

My N_ what are you talkin about? Do you go to da club for (()) or for Jeezy's music? Lame%+$* tryin to tell me what the club is for you can go ahead n bea dancer ol Calrton Banks type a N_ da club is for females. But hey if thats your argument then I know Im right. Jeezy is garbage aint no way around that. Idont know what da eff you talkin bout with enlightenment either but when I want to listen to real good hip hop music its not gonna be a Young *%*%+!+ track.Just cuz you a ninja turtle stan dont mean I got to go along with ya nonsense like I said YAHHH TRICK YAAHH > Jeezy whole career

smokin.gif

dgk3188 wrote:
speaking of latino rappers what happened with Aztek? dude that was down with the Roc?

and i think Omar Cruz had a feature in XXL a couple months ago right?

Cuz didnt stand a chance, people didnt even know who was in Houston. H-town be all over their local rappers.

A true latino ? There have been "true" latinos in the game since the beginning .

I just dont like it when they(any rapper really) goes for more than 4 bars in spanish cuz my spanish is rusty I be lost when they switch back to english
laugh.gif

I'll see bout this dude but he soundin like a knock off Jeezy in this and Jeezy is garbage

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Jeezy is just as good as Soulja Boy doggie. You tellin me that Jeezy could hold a candle to let say a Murs? or Elzhi I'll keep it with mainstream dudes Jeezy couldn't see Kanye West on a good day.

Jeezy is one of the worse rappers to come out the south you probably 1 of them dudes who actually think he can be spoken in the same sentece with Pac
indifferent.gif
You a lost child

smokin.gif

Thats the problem 'Ns nowadays, you think just cause a 'N lyrical that makes them entertaining......Eff outta here. Them dudes you named are lame AND emotional as hell, a N' can't stunt to that iisshh. You probably the type that expects H'z to drop to Talib Kweli in the club or something
laugh.gif
. On some real iishh, if I wanted to be enlightened, I would go read a got damn book.

My N_ what are you talkin about? Do you go to da club for (()) or for Jeezy's music? Lame%+$* tryin to tell me what the club is for you can go ahead n be a dancer ol Calrton Banks type a N_ da club is for females. But hey if thats your argument then I know Im right. Jeezy is garbage aint no way around that. I dont know what da eff you talkin bout with enlightenment either but when I want to listen to real good hip hop music its not gonna be a Young *%*%+!+ track. Just cuz you a ninja turtle stan dont mean I got to go along with ya nonsense like I said YAHHH TRICK YAAHH > Jeezy whole career

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Take it how you wanna lil buddy....Yeah, I do go to the club for(()), but it seems like that is something you have been deprived of, cause a 'N gets bunz would know females don't wanna hear that iisshh, talkin bout"real hip hop", 'N eff hip hop, I listen to rap music. And I ain't even finna rap with you no more'F boy, I aint gonna sit and argue with 'N on the computer who masturbates to Nas lyrics and iishh.......
I'm out.....
happy.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You a lost child

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

My N_ what are you talkin about? Do you go to da club for (()) or for Jeezy's music? Lame%+$* tryin to tell me what the club is for you can go ahead n be a dancer ol Calrton Banks type a N_ da club is for females. But hey if thats your argument then I know Im right. Jeezy is garbage aint no way around that. I dont know what da eff you talkin bout with enlightenment either but when I want to listen to real good hip hop music its not gonna be a Young *%*%+!+ track. Just cuz you a ninja turtle stan dont mean I got to go along with ya nonsense like I said YAHHH TRICK YAAHH > Jeezy whole career

smokin.gif
I was going to say something to that joke but then I saw his sig
tired.gif
and decided I rather not waste my time arguing with her. Btw don't you mean Young FLeezy?
laugh.gif

'N eff hip hop, I listen to rap music.
You are mos def a chick...in addition to that probably a ghetto one too...hmm eh yep yep ghetto chick indeed.
grin.gif

^ N_ you must be stupid cuz I didnt say it should be bumped in the club you assumed that stupid shhh n when ppl say stupid shhh it leads me to believe theydumber than most. You wild mo too with your comments.

Too many burger boys on this site thinkin its cool to back garbage rappers like its cool. You seem very connected to dude n thats you, bend that way if youwant but I dont smash chicks to the sounds of YEAHHHHHHHH in the background. Dude whole career is an adlib.

You need to step ya G game up n realize girls dont get loose to Young $@@*%**. I'll go back bumpin my Ol Man Jigga n you go back watchin Will n Grace.

smokin.gif

I was going to say something to that joke but then I saw his sig
tired.gif
and decided I rather not waste my time arguing with her. Btw don't you mean Young FLeezy?
laugh.gif

'N eff hip hop, I listen to rap music.
You are mos def a chick...in addition to that probably a ghetto one too...hmm eh yep yep ghetto chick indeed.
grin.gif

http://www.********.org/Smileys/default/superslap.gif

Oh shhh I didnt mean to be arguing with some bird. Very few of them know anything about hip hop shh got me wastin posts thinkin a male is postin this,nevermind.

smokin.gif

this dude is trash, i cant believe some of you are serious talking about he nice, are you deaf?

he cant see anyone named in this thread

smh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

LOG OFF

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You a lost child

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
HAHHAHAH

this dude Cruz aint that nice...

and in the first video it says "more than 2 million people marched"? uhhh....

Typical mex flaunting their flag
sick.gif
even when it's not cinco de mayo yet you got 4 more months buddy.
Represent yourself the city/block you from not the entire country, now is that really hard to do? I hate when latinos rappers represent their flag so much issh is played out. You don't see nas with an american flag around his neck.
grin.gif
. We are very proud people. I dont see how someonerepresenting where they are from can be irritating to you. How can being proud of where your from be "played out"? it isnt a trend. you disappointedme with that statement my dude
ohwell.gif

First off, good luck if you're on Geffen.

2nd......wow.

It is just extra lame in this forum these days. These threads get foolish way too fast now. Lil' stupid@%@+#%$*!$!%@+ who REALLY believe they got somethingto say.

I used to enjoy coming here to talk music. But if I'm going to stay sucker free, it ain't gonna happen in here......

Back
Top Bottom