OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

ugly...
eyes.gif

Those are great PE color. Not the greatest colorway but since they are XIs,I would be tempted to buy I'm not going to lie.

"When the Celtics kick off the season Tuesday night against the Cavs, they'll be wearing an O'Brien Trophy patch (customary fordefending champions, although that trophy still looks like a trash can), plus they'll have gold-trimmed jerseys and players will have theoption to wear gold or gold-accented sneakers. This is just a one-game thing, so they'll revert to their standard uni set for the balanceof the season."

One time thing. $$$ will be through the roof for these...

Dope color...i saw this and did not believe it at first but then it showed Ray's shoes again and they were...crazy

Originally Posted by kickzfiend23

It don't matter what color these jointz come out in and this is just solidification that Ray Ray gets the dopest PEs in the game

CLICK HERE to see a blonde bunny rockin nothin but Hare Jordans poster! The quality is on point!

eek.gif
I caught that...
grin.gif

not gon blast you out...but you know the rules
nerd.gif

you've already tried it before more then once
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

HOH exclusive? id copp

hypebeasts coming out
nerd.gif

really they are ok...but they are just for RAY!!!(and Im happy for that)
wink.gif

I wouldn't cop these at all...they look fake and they are only half decent...QFT that this is ugliest colorway for the 11s
sick.gif

XI PEs!!!! Can't go wrong. Although the colors are pretty hideous, I'd still cop over 99% of the crap JB puts out every day.

Its nice to see some XI's in the league again...and on a pure shooter like the Man himself. Not a fan of the colorway tho.

I was greatful to see some XI's on TNT for the first time in a long time. I hope this is the start of the hype for December's pack and not just anexclusive for the ring ceremony. I would love to see PE colors of the XI for all the JB players. Starting with Joe Johnson

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

XI PEs!!!! Can't go wrong. Although the colors are pretty hideous, I'd still cop over 99% of the crap JB puts out every day.
That's exactly the kind of person JB wants. That sentence just boggles the mind.

them XI's are fresh....they so ugly they hate, i love them. and if it wasn't so many fakes of XI's out there more of ya'll would like them too

i feel like these are hyped cuz they are xi pe's...do you really think people would line up for them if they were actually released...or would we be heretalking about how jb has bastardized another classic

I don't care what colors they are in, I would cop 2 or 3 pairs.
sick.gif
You can't be serious those mugs were terrible. I getit they are XI's and everyone goes Ape ___ over XI's but seriously those should only be wore by Ray.

Back
Top Bottom