OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

OK guys i understand the hate on these, but they weren't made for you, so youy could match what you wear with them. They where made for Ray Allen tocommemorate the acheivements he made during the finals.

Am almost feeling them but pretty sure that i wouldnt actually part with cash for them

Watch JB release a 6 Rings in this colourway though

ugly shoes. they also have greens soles
alien.gif

really are we serious i seen them when he played the cavs they looked like crap...not a fan of the gold shoe screams boot leg me please.......

i'm an xi-lover and those just don't strike my fancy.....

sounds like alotta d*&%-riding for this one just because it's an xi.

w3stchicago -- stop bringing back old posts with stupid, worthless comments. You can get banned for this; and I hope a mod considers it.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

sick.gif

Good to see JB give Ray Ray a lil something special.
Horrendous colorway in my opinion.
Could've gave him an all white XI with clear green soles and gold sock liner
pimp.gif
Sign this boy up to JB!!!!!! That would look amazing with the clear green soles!! Add a green jumpman too!!!!
pimp.gif

wow just because its a new XI color some of you instantly pee in your pants... how about you guys zoom out for a second and realize how freken ugly those are.

Just wait till you see what other 11 PE/PEs will hit the floor of an NBA arena near you....

Not really feeling those at all. All white with gold jumpman and gold soles would look pretty good, though.

Back
Top Bottom