On Plane to Cali Sitting next to Draya...You tight. Now with creeper vid.

Aint eem mad at diego.

I would have told her i was flying to try and get custody of my son.
And how everyone thinks im a deadbeat dad, but those people dont realize how hard it can be being a single parent.
And how much it really hurts me when people say that about me.
Wipe away fake single tear.

Oh listen to me blab on about my life....what do you do?

She would of turned to a yanimal and you would of been the food if you got that in

OP if I hope you spit game to her....

Maaan I don't know why I never get the luck of sitting next to fine women on flights....

This thread reminds me of the only time I ever sat next to a fine woman on a flight...

I was flying long distance...sitting in coach. I get to my seat, and this drop dead gorgeous Latina looking woman comes and sits next to me. She looked about 32 and ripe :evil:. I'm feeling :nthat: at this point. I started off with mild chit chatter about taking off on time etc for literally 15 seconds, she smiles and starts to reply and out of no where some other Latino dude comes over talking about that's his wife, can we switch seats so he can travel with his wife |I. He continues tellin me cause of the transfers from their flight from South America they got boarding passes late and were separated. I agree, and we switch seats. :\ I get to my new seat and I'm >: cause the seat doesn't lean back, it's broken. So i'm thinking of a 14 hour trip sitting up straight in coach. :smh: . The flight attendant walks by me, asking me if everything was okay cause she could see I was struggling and I figure she saw me sitting a few rows back. I told her I switched seats cause dude was travelling with his wife. She walks around the plane I guess, and comes back and tells me she doesn't even think they know each other, and she highly doubts their married. In my mind all I heard was that Kill BIll alarm sound >:.
Nonetheless, just before takeoff, flight attendant comes back, looks around the cabin, and says to the passenger next to me and I "excuse me gentlemen, would you like to come up to first class?" :wow: She said it loud enough, for that Latin dude to hear what's up. Dude stood up trying to show his boarding pass saying it was his seat number etc. She just hit him with the "excuse me sir, please sit down, we're about to take off"...I collected my stuff and walked outta there like Drake in that DADA set chuckin a deuce at dude....next thing you know...I was drunk and high at the same time word to 2Chainz.... :pimp:

Next time I'm in a situation like that, dude better produce his marriage certificate and wedding photo album....

dude really lied to switch seats with you. that **** is crazy

Now that you mention it, I'm tight I didn't think of tap tap pulling for team.

@ the hashtag

don't even know who this broad is but her thread is always crackin 
laugh.gif

Why are people thinking they're talking about her son??? They're dogging HER cause she's a trifling mother :lol:

Yeah OP you shoulda just pulled the slab out on her. Draya is a parrot but 10/10 dudes would smash.

And I had to stop reading those ask draya tweets, their is only so many times you can be resuscitated back to life :x

why is this question? she's suppose to be in first class all the time? most of the time she doesn't even pay for these flights whoever is hosting that event does

a free flight > first class
I was just playing around son I could care less how she flew. The only time I like flying first class is when I want a good breakfast for the morning flight heading back home or I want to drink a lot of the plane.

that plane story. Damn.:smh: At least you got 1st class. :pimp:

Damn OP was like doing an undercover sting op filming. :lol: Props on going through with it.

Back
Top Bottom