One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Like Dame Dash said from the Combat Jack interview,

[COLOR=#red]"When people start fighting, it's because they're not comfortable with what they know. It's overcompensation for feeling dumb. When you start fighting, it's because your emotions got the best of you."[/COLOR]

Stay safe fellas.. ain't that serious :lol:

Dudes fail to realize when a minority holds bigotry and prejudice towards white it is the resulting factor and a reactionary creation of systematic racism. NOBODY said it's right NOBODY consigns it but I cannot fault someone having that type of mentality after being abused by a race of people, one must be stronger and fight past the hate, fighting hate with hate is not the answer. I have never condoned prejudice but an old black man who thinks all white people are the devil IS NOT a racist he has become prejudice due to having to react to a prejudice society. Minorities being prejudice towards white isn't some thing that comes out of thin air it is a result of a group of people who happen to be white oppressing people for years. Neither party is correct with their views but the minority is only reacting to racism and that prejudice is the monster created by Racist. If the racism system never existed I Can guarantee certain minorities wouldn't have the negative view and stereotype whites as a whole.

I give him a pass. Dude was a yungin when he said it. I said so dumb stuff when I was a kid, but I grew up and learned that I shouldnt say certain stuff. It seems he has done the same.

I see people saying they hope the black community abandons him. I dont know one black person thats into his music. I think it would be safe to say that most of his audience is mostly young non-black females.

Bring some more recent stuff then I would have a problem.

I give him a pass. Dude was a yungin when he said it. I said so dumb stuff when I was a kid, but I grew up and learned that I shouldnt say certain stuff. It seems he has done the same.

I see people saying they hope the black community abandons him. I dont know one black person thats into his music. I think it would be safe to say that most of his audience is mostly young non-black females.

roll.gif
@ you still thinking this thread is about biebs

:rofl: @ you still thinking this thread is about biebs

DAMN

Why are you bringing it up? Sure they are racist. Whats your point? They arent a real group no one takes them seriously. They havent even commited an act of crime. Why are you comparing them to the KKK who have killed?

Man I just wished we would use more logic in our arguments. U & Lucky just arguing with emotions no rationale. U can trick a mog into taking your side if you just mind **** em with logic every now and then.

Just think about what you just said

"Yea they're racist....what's your point "

" no one takes them seriously"

"they haven't even commited an act of crime "

These same things can be used to justify Biebers actions

Yo if you ever come to NYC holla at me so we could shoot the 5.

Other than that I really ain't got **** else to say to you.
You won't.  
laugh.gif

This is Fat Joe Street Cred 

Anyone remember A Beautiful Haze (I think) and Ninjahood arranging a meeting in NY over Fat Joe?

Beyond calmed down. Music forum went from the livest section on this site to a no man's land anything goes to a wasteland to I don't even recognize what it's suppose to be anymore.

Overall I feel it's a reflection of the dominant genre (hip hop/rap) in that forum and it's state today.

It's actually sad what this thread had become.

Dude calling anyone that disagrees with him a racist. Other people just saying stupid **** for the hell of it.

It's sad man. The fact that we still dealing with these issues in 2014 is sad as hell.
I blame everybody...I blame Lucky, Deuce, Myself, Stillin, Meth...everybody wants to wash their hands but there's enough blame to go around to everyone.

I hope you dudes can overcome this ****. It ain't healthy b.

I hope grown white men can overcome the need to shoot innocent teenaged black boys in the streets because of their own irrational fears. I hope the justice system can overcome their bias that would let a murderer like George Zimmerman leave the scene of the crime without even taking him to the precinct for questioning. I hope white executives can overcome their need to refuse jobs to applicants with distinctly african american sounding names.

"You dudes" aka black men should not even be primarily responsible for "overcoming this ****", mainly because they're not the ones creating this ****. A large part of the responsibility weighs on the shoulders of the people who are responsible for practicing systematic racism, white americans. I'm not sure how you intended to mean that, but if I'm reading it right, you can't marginalize the struggles that black people go through in today's society as if it's a situation they're dealing with in their own heads.

dude has been milking the culture forever.

that's what they all do, not just whites.

the black man is the most emulated and scrutinized figure in the world.

it's a wrap for this kid. black jokes are one thing.

talking about gaining entry into the KKK that's completely different.

Don't nobody give a **** bout what you do.
You corny b.

You been calling people racist for the past 10 pages. Whatever point you been trying to make has been lost in your inability to express clear thoughts.

You can go the rest of your life calling everybody a racist, that ain't going to do much for you in the long run.

I'm a product of the ghetto. It really is sad just how ignorant you are.

You ain't no better than any white person making racist comments. Having black skin does not make you immune to being prejudiced. There's pages on pages on pages in this thread that prove that.
But Diego you constantly make racist comments. Dude Lucky just callng it how it is.

The most racist thing ive heard in this thread is how beibs tries to act black and/or steal black culture...

Yea aite if y'all say so...the kid is stealing from the culture idc what y'all say. Not saying he reps blacks but you see what the kid is trying to do. Under Usher and hanging around the big names in the rap game. But if y'all say so.

if thats what you want to champion as black culture go right ahead papi.

youve associated the miscreant and hooligan behavior of what was once an endeared art in hip hop to "black culture"

hip hop is a shell of itself. you can have it

:lol:

Yea aite, like I said. Y'all see what the kid is doing.

Let me get outta of this thread talking about a 120 lb little kid.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Yea aite, like I said. Y'all see what the kid is doing.
doing what every adolescent does.

hip hop went mainstream. hip hop is pop.

i do not condone what the 14 year old did.

i havent really listened to rap in awhile.

did they stop rapping about killing black people?

inb4 robin u a racist. 

doing what every adolescent does.

hip hop went mainstream. hip hop is pop.

i do not condone what the 14 year old did.

i havent really listened to rap in awhile.

did they stop rapping about killing black people?

inb4 robin u a racist. 

You mean did Non Black record Execs stop funding people to only make negative music? Nah that hasn't stopped. Literally every rapper who has gone independent that was formerly on a big label talks about how labels pretty much dictate what goes on their albums and what won't. Lol dudes talk that "rappers need to stop talking about so and so" like dudes just say "I'm gonna right this song and shoot a video with my own money and then go to 106 n park with my own bread to promote it."

You're chief Keefs and types are products of their environments so they only can rap about what they see, and record execs love those types because they can give em a little money and dudes won't say "hey maybe I should stop rapping like this", this the main reason most real rappers besides your Drakes and Jay don't rock with majors

:rofl: Now y'all dudes gonna sit here and take the PC stance that, "there's no such thing as acting _____."? Take the PC stance if you want... Dude is getting his Vanilla Ice on. When it's not authentic, it's lame as F, and Bieber isn't authentic.

:rofl: Now y'all dudes gonna sit here and take the PC stance that, "there's no such thing as acting _____."? Take the PC stance if you want... Dude is getting his Vanilla Ice on. When it's not authentic, it's lame as F, and Bieber isn't authentic.

Vanilla ice was biting MC hammer, dudes in the black community WERE NOT walking around in parachute pants, why do you think majority of hip hop was dissing him?

Back
Top Bottom