One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

roll.gif
Now y'all dudes gonna sit here and take the PC stance that, "there's no such thing as acting _____."? Take the PC stance if you want... Dude is getting his Vanilla Ice on. When it's not authentic, it's lame as F, and Bieber isn't authentic.
YALL?

LEMME GUESS EMINEM IS RACIST. HOW DARE HE STEAL CULTURE

YALL?

LEMME GUESS EMINEM IS RACIST. HOW DARE HE STEAL CULTURE

Yeah Y'all, as in, you and the others on this page. How is Slim racist? What Slim is and what Bieber are are two completely different things. Did you miss the part where I said not authentic?

Last edited:
Yeah Y'all, as in, you and the others on this page. How is Slim racist? What Slim is and what Bieber are are two completely different things. Did you miss the part where I said not authentic?
He brings slim up sarcastically, I will say you can see how much Slim puts into his craft and cares about the culture, Bieber is just a white voice with hip hops top writers and producers so it's much easier to use him as an example of culture vulture.

THE ONLY OTHER PPL ON THIS PAGE ARE MYSELF, U, LUCKY, AND KEEL.

LIKE I SAID U PPL ARE MISINTERPRETING OPINIONS THAT ARENT YOURS AND AUTOMATICALLY FLIPPING AND JUDGING AS PPL AS RACIST

ON THE SAME TOKEN, NO RACIST, AS U DONT KNOW EMINEM PERSONALLY, YOU DONT KNOW ME.

SO CHILL W ALL THAT 

He brings slim up sarcastically, I will say you can see how much Slim puts into his craft and cares about the culture, Bieber is just a white voice with hip hops top writers and producers so it's much easier to use him as an example of culture vulture.
THANK U LUCKY!

great example, considering we ALL KNOW EMINEM IS RACIST!!!

He said something racist just like beibz, therefore he's racist

according to SUPERB's logic, Eminem was only pretending to get along with Dre, Royce, Proof, D-12, JUST IN CASE THAT TAPE SURFACED!!l

Last edited:
Yea aite if y'all say so...the kid is stealing from the culture idc what y'all say. Not saying he reps blacks but you see what the kid is trying to do. Under Usher and hanging around the big names in the rap game. But if y'all say so.
That don't got **** to do with black culture.

Maybe hip hop culture but bot black.

He's such a clown. It's hilarious how pathetic he and his apologists are.

Don't nobody give a **** bout what you do.

You corny b.

You been calling people racist for the past 10 pages. Whatever point you been trying to make has been lost in your inability to express clear thoughts.

You can go the rest of your life calling everybody a racist, that ain't going to do much for you in the long run.

I'm a product of the ghetto. It really is sad just how ignorant you are.

You ain't no better than any white person making racist comments. Having black skin does not make you immune to being prejudiced. There's pages on pages on pages in this thread that prove that.
But Diego you constantly make racist comments. Dude Lucky just callng it how it is.

You hit the report button and got my thread locked cause I had the word "Dominican" in my thread title.
You a rat, b. I got zero respect for you.

However lets assume my title really was offensive and you had a valid reason for reporting me.
Surely you would find Biebers comments to be way more offensive. Let's bring up your thoughts on this topic.

Dude relax he made a mistake. He wasn't exposed to historical racism. HAve you even considered how he was raised? Probably not. Granted it is not EXPECTED behavior from a kid, but its more forgiveable given that WE don't know his upbringing and whether or not he had been educated on the pain and hurt of the word and how it doesn't fly here. Now if we see a vid from 20 year old Justin after hes apologize, then you can spew some "word magic"

This is the kind of flip flopping **** I'm talking about.
You pulled the race card on me cause you wanted to troll and get my thread locked but then you come in here and give Justin a pass?

Between your blatant hypocrisy and Lucky calling anyone that disagrees with him a racist...you dudes are bordering on trollin.

Making a mockery out of racial issues is not wassup.

Your boy lucky and a rat like you ain't going to take any accountability though.

Last edited:
+1. Dude stays half joking sucking Lucky Da Bigot off in that "lose your fat" thread. 

Waits for Lucky and his caping buddies to say Lucky aint a bigot...My response... "I'm just telling it like it is." - Sound Familiar? 

Last edited:
I'm a bigot because y'all are white supremacist? Lmfaooooo righhhht. Both y'all keep my name out y'all mouth.

+1. Dude stays half joking sucking Lucky Da Bigot off in that "lose your fat" thread. 

Waits for Lucky and his caping buddies to say Lucky aint a bigot...My response... "I'm just telling it like it is." - Sound Familiar? 
Son you mad cause I speak the truth? Diego was on some attentions seeking with his lame thread and he got reported. Its snitching now to be offended bruh?

Searched for the closest race thread...two scrolls. Anyhoo...watching Cadillac Records. First off, Good cast, Brody, Beyonce, Mos Def, Dwayne from walking Dead. That being said. We need a little perspective in this whole racism thing. They wouldn't serve Beyonce a bottle of Gin, but they served Brody no problem...that's what racism is. It wasn't an intstitution, it was two people in a personal setting, one at work the other trying to spend money, they wouldn't take her money because they erred black. When personal belief > economic real life gain, that's racists(one of two situations I think of as racists, the other being violence)

Son you mad cause I speak the truth? Diego was on some attentions seeking with his lame thread and he got reported. Its snitching now to be offended bruh?
Are you even dominican?
laugh.gif

So you offended at my including the word "Dominican" but you come in here defending bieber?

You should be better.

SPOILER]

Back
Top Bottom