One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Dawg don't bring up the ************* black panther party if you don't truly know their history..........tired of yall equating them to some black KKK.......god damn yall are ignorant 
Read what i just posted and ****, doesn't matter if I said the LA riot or the Crips, it was an example, whether good or bad. I do know Black history, foh. You sound dumb.
it's still ignorant because the party was never some "kill ******" party.......it was put in place to monitor corrupt police in oakland

forever **** the government for pumping crack in black communities.......ruined all the good groups and unity we had back then 
lol you're telling me stuff I already know. next time I'll put "...." instead of an example. Damn.

And did we have unity because we were forced to from segregation or because we choose to? That's the question.

^^^^Is that mural real? Source?

And watch as dudes find any and every reason to let this kid slide. ******* shameful. I never rocked with his **** but definitely won't be checking for anything in th future either.

When will celebrities learn that you're better off outing yourself and apologizing than hoping it doesn't come out. In this age if you're a celebrity EVERYTHING you do/did will come to light eventually.
Still wondering how both of those videos got "leaked". Seems like he recorded the second one himself.

Dawg don't bring up the ************* black panther party if you don't truly know their history..........tired of yall equating them to some black KKK.......god damn yall are ignorant 
Read what i just posted and ****, doesn't matter if I said the LA riot or the Crips, it was an example, whether good or bad. I do know Black history, foh. You sound dumb.
it's still ignorant because the party was never some "kill ******" party.......it was put in place to monitor corrupt police in oakland

forever **** the government for pumping crack in black communities.......ruined all the good groups and unity we had back then 
lol you're telling me stuff I already know. next time I'll put "...." instead of an example. Damn.

And did we have unity because we were forced to from segregation or because we choose to? That's the question.
not for me to answer but the black community was def on the up back then.......you can kinda parallel it to the jewish model but once drugs infiltrated it was a done deal 

not for me to answer but the black community was def on the up back then.......you can kinda parallel it to the jewish model but once drugs infiltrated it was a done deal 
Don't even get me started SMH

yea man it leads me down a path of ranting......our community was so close but ******* crack/cocaine had to be introduced 
mean.gif
.......if only they knew what we know now 

yea man it leads me down a path of ranting......our community was so close but ******* crack/cocaine had to be introduced :smh: .......if only they knew what we know now 

Nah..it would still happen today. People these days KNOW about crack but are still down with poppin mollies and have no clue what's in em.

Not surprised at this or the racist chainsaw joke.

He looks like that type of racist white person and I'm saying that based off his age. I'm guessing for white ppl it's just that age of immaturity to make jokes in poor taste about race the same way other kids of different races made offensive jokes about sexuality and nationalities.

Dude.. It's got nothing to due with race, sexuality, or anything else.. People make fun of other people that aren't just like them... It's very rarely intended to be taken seriously... I make gay and racial jokes in real life... You know why, because it's funny... I have nothing against gay people, people of different "races"... That doesn't mean jokes can't be made... I'm a fat white dude, do ahead and make fun of me, it's all fun and games... People are sensitive, and need to stop taking themselves so seriously and stop being self righteous...

Your type - the I'm not a racist but I say racist **** because it's funny to me and the rest of my white friends type - need to be taken out back and shot in the head.

Not the slightest bit worried or offended. Didn't know NT was full of saints that never made race JOKES their whole life. Sooo we moved on from Sterling, this is the new anger of the week?

If at 14, you think this is an ok thing to do, especially while in front of a camera.......I mean regardless, no one should be doing this, in front of a camera or not, but Jesus...

Kid is a legit ******.....

When did HeelBieber ever sign up to be a role model though? He just makes music

Why are so many people defending Bieber? 
mean.gif

Would you all defend Macklemore if a video of him surfaced doing something similar as a teen?

Ole boy comes out with money may too
roll.gif
...and Money May already commented on it. He's got Bieber's back on this one.... "we all make mistakes, justin isn't racist" or some **** like that. 
That was after the first video. Sway even pulled a lame move and interview Soulja Boy out of the blue to get him to speak on it.

lol on YT their theory is Usher knew about the clips so he surrounded Beiber by Black people (Tay, Zay, Twist, whatever their names are) and bla bla bla

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera
dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money

Seriously, how pitiful of a black person are you if you defend this ****? It's one thing if you just don't care, or it doesn't bother you. Hell..it doesn't really "bother" me, but to defend it...that's crazy.

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera
dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money
Soulja would be MORE relevant speaking out against it, you know...negativity + media = $$$

Back
Top Bottom