One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Dude in the slumz said it best:

wh0az6.jpg

Soulja would be MORE relevant speaking out against it, you know...negativity + media = $$$

Soulja is the same idiot that said "Shout out to the slave masters...Without them we’d still be in Africa. We wouldn’t be here to get this ice and tattoos.” His opinion on ANYTHING related to race shouldn't be valued.

Floyd, Wayne all these fools taking L's empowering this little P.

I hope he gets chin checked by a random dude.

Soulja would be MORE relevant speaking out against it, you know...negativity + media = $$$
Soulja is the same idiot that said "Shout out to the slave masters...Without them we’d still be in Africa. We wouldn’t be here to get this ice and tattoos.” His opinion on ANYTHING related to race shouldn't be valued.
LMAOOOO damn it, I wanted to say that first. You stole my shine SMH.

lets talk about the double standard though...theres a damn movie called WHITE CHICKS with two black dudes living that life, all laughs

Bieber makes 2-3 jokes, jokes that we all say or have said around our friends, jokingly prejudice each other based on race, it's a toss up

people and their fake anger will never cease to amaze me.

Lets b serious Justin's gonna get a little 60 mins interview , cry , beg for forgiveness and b back in liv poppin bottles

lets talk about the double standard though...theres a damn movie called WHITE CHICKS with two black dudes living that life, all laughs
Bieber makes 2-3 jokes, jokes that we all say or have said around our friends, jokingly prejudice each other based on race, it's a toss up

Yeah where in that movie w:smh:ere there jokes about murdering white people?

The movie white chicks movie is racist? :lol:

I'll give it to y'all. When y'all reach I mean y'all really do reeeeeeach :lol:

Last edited:

lol two black men dressed up as white women = the same as someone having two videos saying two racist jokes.

bruh stop.

The movie chicks movie is racist?
laugh.gif

I'll give it to y'all. When y'all reach I mean y'all really do reeeeeeach
laugh.gif
And I thought I had a bad example 

Lets b serious Justin's gonna get a little 60 mins interview , cry , beg for forgiveness and b back in liv poppin bottles
Yup. Jonah Hill just told a paparazzi to "suck my D fa***t" on camera yesterday and it's all but forgotten.

These dudes can say anything.

So let me get this straight, if a movie called Black Dudes came out with two white guys in black face living that life, **** would be all gravy with ya'll right?

Black comedians, white race jokes = laughs
White comedians, black jokes = non existant

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera
dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money
Not in his case he tried doing that with the U.S troops comment and the slave thing so in his case negativity doesn't work for him

Another video of the Bieber kid making racist remarks and people still give him a pass and say he is not racist. I don't think people understand that some people can tolerate a person/race they hate and not be open about it but he messed up with this being on camera

dancingracoon.gif

They just want to make money
Not in his case he tried doing that with the U.S troops comment and the slave thing so in his case negativity doesn't work for him

He caught that backlash asap, had he saluted the troops, wouldn't nobody say anything. Not saying it was ok he did/said that, but you get what I mean

So let me get this straight, if a movie called Black Dudes came out with two white guys in black face living that life, **** would be all gravy with ya'll right?

So have you ever heard of Seth MacFarlane?

Anytime someone uses tit for tet as an excuse for racism its proves their idiocy.

People too stupid to grasp two wrongs don't make a right. Even though dudes example is stupid in the first place.

Def not defending him, but some of y'all outrage is definitely driven by this odd hate you have for the guy. Let's not make 14 older than it is to conveniently flip your view. Easy as hell to play devil's advocate for that if you wanna go there. Again, turn the mirror on yourself at that age and tell me you were a saint. Some of you lil ******** were the same ones spewing the **** on Xbox live. I'm not an apologist for the kid, but do it the right way instead of wild outrage, he's still young enough to understand and do better.

the-7-most-outrageous-lyrics-from-r-kellys-new-album-black-panties6.gif

My bad saints of NT that have never said a race joke their whole life, you better than me

Back
Top Bottom