One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Far from Sterling. I see it mostly as immaturity.

I know some of y'all remember HT and all the racial slurs that were constantly being used on there.

There's a story of him and breezy in the studio, and he pulls out the smallest joint anyone has ever seen and right when he sparks it he says, "It's time to show these N's wasup".

lets talk about the double standard though...theres a damn movie called WHITE CHICKS with two black dudes living that life, all laughs
Bieber makes 2-3 jokes, jokes that we all say or have said around our friends, jokingly prejudice each other based on race, it's a toss up

Could you PLEASE stop trying to use this argument? I can't count the amount of times I've seen it used in racial discussions. It's cliche at this point.

Plus there's a clear difference between blackface and "whiteface".

lets talk about the double standard though...theres a damn movie called WHITE CHICKS with two black dudes living that life, all laughs
Bieber makes 2-3 jokes, jokes that we all say or have said around our friends, jokingly prejudice each other based on race, it's a toss up

Could you PLEASE stop trying to use this argument? I can't count the amount of times I've seen it used in racial discussions. It's cliche at this point.

can't compare a COMEDY about secret agents going into disguise for the protection of two caucasian females to minstrel shows, that's like comparing juvie and super max fed prison

You can feel however you want.

I just think it's funny that everyone wanted to crucify Sterling, but we're gonna have a mixed jury on a more blatant example?

Is it because Sterling is an OLD white man? Is that why he's getting the hammer and Bieber's getting the pass? I don't get it.

And I really could care less about him. For 20 years old, with all that paper, he's doing pretty good in my book. Not condoning anything he's ever done, but I mean look, the videos are from 15-16? He been a clown. I'm surprised he's been able to keep it under wraps. I'm even more surprised you've all retired your pitchforks and torches since "12 Years a Clipper" (that's an even funnier joke now) :smh:

laugh.gif
 ya'll love to throw out the term "outraged".

keyshawn johnson forever that dude for chasing bieber around the neighborhood :lol: , fight on big homie

I'm just waiting for rappers to use a Sterling punchline, ya'll know it's coming.

"i hate these ******, Donald Sterling"

Last edited by a moderator:
If he was a real racist would he be trying so hard to be a gangster and associate primarily with black people?

This just seems like immaturity, the kid was 15.

That's my point. Blackface & whiteface don't hold the same value, and guess who makes it such a hostile situation? Don't worry I'll wait

People say off the wall **** behind closed doors. It happens. However, the fact that he said these things KNOWING that he was being filmed for a documentary takes it up to another level.

The real problem is people picking and choosing who gets a pass for saying racial slurs. This is a problem that falls on both sides of the coin for both white and black.

Last edited:
If he was a real racist would he be trying so hard to be a gangster and associate primarily with black people?
This just seems like immaturity, the kid was 15.
it just seems typical, IMO.

shows what he thinks of black people. one can emulate all day but you aren't black unless you're black.

man you cant fault someone born in 1994 for saying something immature at 14 what kind of knowledge of racism you think a kid that suppose to be a 9th grader gonna have if he aint even in school. not like somebody randomly giving him a rundown of african american history in between concerts .how many times you heard the jews/pizza oven joke back in the day.kids gonna be kids and from what they say usher put him to the side and schooled him on the history of that word...gor the most part it seems he learned his lesson. ...he already apologized ,plus it seems like most his peoples have his back...not a big deal honestly

Last edited:
He's a.child here
He's not a man with.a grown mind in.this video he's.14 so what

Sterling that's a whole diffrent scenario grown *** real racist peice of trash

14 is a dumb age if the kid gets the boot so what

He got everything he needs out this celeb life already probably will eventually learn to enjoy some peace and quiet next few years to come

So it is what it is im sure people will still have fun with it though cause that's what idiots do

Talk about racist in the late 90's
I've honestly actually seen the kkk March in chi town all heck broke loose they even had a horse so. so sickening

I was young but it was very sickening and a diffrent kind of evil I'll never forget that...all races were one for a moment Every1 was enraged so.crazy

police were just holding ppl back and tryna move them out of there

Can't belibe I experienced that

Last edited:
Cmon now, if i showed you a pic of me at 14 and a pic of me at 18, it'd be basically the same radical change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom