One of my proudest achievements...NT, I present you with Beer Wall

Hey NT,

I'm almost halfway through my senior year at Boston College and when me and my roommates got here this year, we decided we wanted to do something cool toour dorm room...we came up with the idea for a beer wall in our dining room...it took us about 9 or 10 weekends and help from a bunch of friends and familymembers, but we finally finished it this weekend...1060 cans total...the BC logo is Bud Heavy, the background is Bud and Busch Light, and the 2009 is MillerHigh Life (worst beer ever)...we're real proud of it, so I thought I'd share it with NT

O yea, and I got a local paper to put it up on their website....www.barstoolsports.com...the guy who runs the site doesn't like BC and therefore thinksit's lame, although he originally thought it was impressive...it's on the website under November 11th...go to the site and vote 10 for it...Thanks
ngotnd.jpg

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Thats tight
Boston College
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you guys didn't drink all that beer yourselves though.
laugh.gif

He said they had help from friends, and family.

I personally think it's creative, and "cool".. But, not something i would do, if i had all the time inthe world.

WallyHopp...I live in a senior dorm, so yea we're allowed to drink here....and luigi202, I don't know him personally no, but I've seen him aroundcampus...and DemonBasketball, we rinsed them all out and they're stuck on the wall with like industrial strength double-sided tape so they don'tfall...they won't move unless you really want them to

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Hey NT,

I'm almost halfway through my senior year at Boston College and when me and my roommates got here this year, we decided we wanted to do something cool to our dorm room...we came up with the idea for a beer wall in our dining room...it took us about 9 or 10 weekends and help from a bunch of friends and family members, but we finally finished it this weekend...1060 cans total...the BC logo is Bud Heavy, the background is Bud and Busch Light, and the 2009 is Miller High Life (worst beer ever)...we're real proud of it, so I thought I'd share it with NT

O yea, and I got a local paper to put it up on their website....www.barstoolsports.com...the guy who runs the site doesn't like BC and therefore thinks it's lame, although he originally thought it was impressive...it's on the website under November 11th...go to the site and vote 10 for it...Thanks
typo???
sick.gif

that is dope though
pimp.gif

ballhog13...I had 3 years of housing, so I lived off campus last year in a pretty sick apartment...and I, like most seniors came back on campus into a dorm(it's a suite) for my senior year...up here, you definitely want to be on campus for senior year...and houses and apartments off campus here are crazyexpensive

Back
Top Bottom