One of the biggest and most foolish L's I've ever taken. I need help guys.

roll.gif
@ an app called "Plan B" to find ur phone after getting recklace wops.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

It's definitely a risk, however, sex is a risk in general if you're not married. I've always preyed on ugly/fat chicks.
Nah... It's still a risk then.
laugh.gif
You just gotta trust your partner to not mess up your life.

And at least you're keeping it real man. Most dudes would be like "she was a brazilian model and her car just broke down." Respect for that.
laugh.gif
What's this top secret method of avoiding STDs, though?

The real story is he was playing with himself in the snow. He heard noises, became startled, ran and dropped his phone in the snow.

He added the "girl" and "mop" strictly for NT Filler.

The funniest thing about this all is getting head in sub-40 * temperatures. I wouldn't even put myself in that situation. Asking for failure.

Hahaha @ Milk crates.

I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house.

Wait so you keep milk crates in your trunk for situations like this?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheSkinz

I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house.

eyes.gif
this +$++ is crazy lol

Originally Posted by TheSkinz

eyes.gif
CrateS is funny. I keep one in my trunk but that is for my antifreeze, washing fluid, etc. 
laugh.gif

Pics of girl?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Some people need to pay for sexual favors

this was your time. Be glad you didn't get your whip jacked

L and a W leaves you neutral...... But I am curios as to what you said to get the jaw was it like "are you hungry?"
agree with these ppl, could have been worse and she set you up for a jack move.
Just take the L and move on.

or be gangsta and gucci mane everybody on the block 

Yeah no one steals non I-phones nowadays anyway.

Rather lose my phone ANY DAY before my wallet.
Rather get my #+* whooped AND get the herp than lose my wallet.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That must of been one ugly desperate beast to do something like that and actually do it for free
laugh.gif

Doesn't a switch go off in your head that their might just be something wrong with that situation??...chick might have some STD or maybe setting you up to get robbed...ya dudes live by that YOLO mentality and come off extremely desperate for sex favors.
How do you figure?
I know he said he preys on ugly girls but you mentioned this before he said that. 

So attractive girls don't give head on the first few hours of contact? 
grin.gif

I was right was I not???....No explanation needed.

I'm calling tales of the duck. Real %++%%+ don't get head in an abando. Ol Atlantic City Hookers: It ain't easy being a $!+ lookin #$$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That must of been one ugly desperate beast to do something like that and actually do it for free
laugh.gif

Doesn't a switch go off in your head that their might just be something wrong with that situation??...chick might have some STD or maybe setting you up to get robbed...ya dudes live by that YOLO mentality and come off extremely desperate for sex favors.
How do you figure?
I know he said he preys on ugly girls but you mentioned this before he said that. 

So attractive girls don't give head on the first few hours of contact? 
grin.gif

I was right was I not???....No explanation needed.
Thats like me making a shot from half court with 15 seconds left on the shot clock and saying to the coach, "I made the shot. That is all that matters."

Your logic is what I am questioning, not what happened.
Attractive girls don't give head asap?

Back
Top Bottom