One of the biggest and most foolish L's I've ever taken. I need help guys.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

In for tips on avoiding stds
nerd.gif

op, are you from stl?

and I haven't heard 304 in hears 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Yeah

OP is keeping it extra real.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Respect
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word...better than these virgin NTers talking bout they only smash 10s and above

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

At least dude keeping it real. Y'all know y'all done hit some ugly chicks and kept quiet. I done hit a few, and he's right its hella easy. Vagina is vagina. Pretty vagina feels no different than ugly vagina. I wouldn't gal no ugly-ducking tho

i mean..imo nothing wrong with hitting an "ugly" chick......just try not to make it a habit. to keep it 100 the best sex and best head i ever got was with a chick i would NEVER be spotted with in public.

"ugly" girls know they dont have it as well as their prettier counterparts. so they often go above and beyond the call of duty to please
laugh.gif

im not saying just try to smash 5s and under BUT after the club at theres nothing wrong with looking both ways 1st then approaching the "ugly" girl with the firm C's and fatty
BINGO! And the thing is, I don't even smash. I honestly only get head from them. Best part is NOTHING is off limits. They'll let you record them, give them facials, swallow, gargle, give head to your friends, etc. Whatever you're down for, they're down for. I got chicks who I talk to once a month and when I do it's straight business. They understand that 3am call is because I couldn't find anyone else to get me off at that moment. Once the task is completed, they fully understand they may not hear from me for another month or so and they're perfectly ok with that.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

OP you know your a sex addict right?
Im serious 

That kit in the back of your car is
laugh.gif
please tell me you have jumper cables and a spare tire at least.
okay-okay-clean.png

I know. I'm actually getting so much better though. Half of it is aging/maturing (I'll be 26 next Sunday), the other half is I'm almost all sexed out. After going so hard for so many years, I no longer care. It's not special anymore. So now I find a chick or two that can handle the perverted stuff I'm into and I mainly just deal with them. That's wayyyyy better than the crap I used to do in '07.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

But seriously, I won't get burned. I have a technique on dodging STDs. As crazy, ridiculous, and unbelievable as that may sound, I'm willing to believe it works since I had never been burnt while being a male %%+ and an avid #TEAMRAW supporter (the one time I got Chlamydia was when I was 18 y/o. I was engaged and I was faithful...but she wasn't).

I acknowledged that I made a foolish move in the title of this thread. Trust me, I get it.
No, you don't.
Honestly, I do. The neighborhood we were in, going behind an abandoned house, the whole ordeal was as wreckless as can be and I hope I have enouggh self control to not put myself in harms way again. I am grateful nothing else happened...

where you from op? Ohio? You pulled your draws down in 20 degree temps in the snow and could still handle business?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by megatron

Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...
You're lucky she didn't set you up and have you even more messed up, robbed, car jacked, murdered. You're an idiot for picking up a random girl off the street.

I mean you talked to a girl for 5 minutes and go yourself a blowjob, did it not come to your mind that you were either gonna end up having aids, or dead in a ditch?

You need to up your standards man.
Harsh but true.

AirForce1King wrote:

Im serious 

laugh.gif
please tell me you have jumper cables and a spare tire at least
I know. I'm actually getting so much better though. Half of it is aging/maturing (I'll be 26 next Sunday), the other half is I'm almost all sexed out. After going so hard for so many years, I no longer care. It's not special anymore. So now I find a chick or two that can handle the perverted stuff I'm into and I mainly just deal with them. That's wayyyyy better than the crap I used to do in '07.

I hope I dont come off as judgmental, its good you realize you are one.
Everyone is talking about STDs, but forget that, she could have been a serial killer.
laugh.gif

I hope you don't continue to take risk like this

Jefferery Dalmer got two of his victims with the whole "pick up" act.

good luck.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by Truballa101

In for tips on avoiding stds
nerd.gif

op, are you from stl?

and I haven't heard 304 in hears 
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm from Ohio. And I only said 304 to beat the filters because everything else gets all the symbols and crap. *!! h0e <----See.

Originally Posted by wiredz3

where you from op? Ohio? You pulled your draws down in 20 degree temps in the snow and could still handle business?
Nah, draws didn't necessarily "come down". I stuck my junk through the boxer hole (I think). But the key thing is standing up. When standing up, I can make myself bust in 2min max whether it's good or bad head. Her head game was together. We were back in the car in like a minute and a half.

You offer a random girl a ride and convince her to give you dome? What kind of car do you have?
pics of the broad???

Ill wait till you get your phone back to take them.

All this talk about a phone and there are no pics of the beast?
you think because its a beast you get a pass eh

AirForce1King wrote:

Im serious 

laugh.gif
please tell me you have jumper cables and a spare tire at least

I hope I dont come off as judgmental, its good you realize you are one.
Everyone is talking about STDs, but forget that, she could have been a serial killer.
laugh.gif

I hope you don't continue to take risk like this

Jefferery Dalmer got two of his victims with the whole "pick up" act.

good luck.

Yea, you're absolutely right. Like I said, I'm slowing down. Hopefully I'm completely done with this crap before it's too late. And I know it's like "Just simply stop." It's not exactly that easy. I honestly am an oral sex addict. I was molested by this lady when I was 8. I think that has a lot to do with it. But this crap definitely has to come to a halt soon before I lose my life.

pics of this chick?
I was with her a total of maybe 30min max. No pics. Furthermore, she was ugly as crap. If ya'll want, I can try and track down one of these fat, ugly chicks I mess with right quick and take a video to show ya'll what I'm talking about when it come to messing with fat/ugly chicks.

pics of this chick?
I was with her a total of maybe 30min max. No pics. Furthermore, she was ugly as crap. If ya'll want, I can try and track down one of these fat, ugly chicks I mess with right quick and take a video to show ya'll what I'm talking about when it come to messing with fat/ugly chicks.

Wld watch . Better if its a amateur homegrown flick setup
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

pics of this chick?

Wld watch . Better if its a amateur homegrown flick setup
nerd.gif
interest is piqued OP.....hopefully you deliver

Long story short, I just met this chick about a half hour ago. She was walking and I offered her a ride. We small talk for 5min. I talk her out of some jaw bone. We pull up to an abando. I tell her I bust fast standing up so we need to hop out. I keep milk crates in my trunk so I grab one of them and we go behind the house. She top me off something MEAN. I bust and we hop back in the whip. I drop her off and start to head home. I reach for my phone...gone. I look all around. I hit a u-turn and go back to where she was. She's gone. My phone is nowhere to be found. Now I know what happened. I undid my belt and zipper while getting dome. She worked my pipe with the right hand and used her left hand to ease my phone out of my case on my belt. The dome was so good that I wasn't paying attention. I know what street she stays on but not which house. Is there anything I can do to activate my GPS and track down my phone?! I literally can't believe this happened to me...

bro confess. this sounds like you paid for the oral sex and the street wise @*%*%# ganked your phone...

Originally Posted by trak1sh

You offer a random girl a ride and convince her to give you dome? What kind of car do you have?

im saying dude is lying. story sound fishy. i bet it was a prostitute

AirForce1King wrote:
Yea, you're absolutely right. Like I said, I'm slowing down. Hopefully I'm completely done with this crap before it's too late. And I know it's like "Just simply stop." It's not exactly that easy. I honestly am an oral sex addict. I was molested by this lady when I was 8. I think that has a lot to do with it. But this crap definitely has to come to a halt soon before I lose my life.

I was going to ask you if you were but I didnt want to be rude. I hate hearing things like that.
frown.gif

Its good you are slowing down, being introduce to sexual things at a young age can really mess with your head.

Well wishes.

Wow. I wish I could be so cavalier, actually I don't.. I could never go around displaying this type of behaviour. But it is entertaining reading about someone who is about that life.
laugh.gif

shame1.jpg

You need to watch this, apparently it's about a sex addict.
laugh.gif

Next time dont go picking up and paying streetwalkers prostitutes

Back
Top Bottom