One of those "I'm looking for a new car" threads

@Thierry Henry this model share the platform of the Avalon not the Camry. I've had an older GS AWD before. I prefer the better fuel efficiency this provides.

Accord Sport (new gen or older)
Mazda 6 (2016 and up)
Charger
TSX/TLX
TL (2013 and up)
G37/Q50

Im sorta in the same boat, im leaning on the brand new gen but the previous gen is a winner. Though a comparably priced Mazda 6 would win it for me.

TL and Q50 would be ideal as well!

Nice pickup. I just grabbed a brand new 2017 IS 300 F-Sport AWD and I'm loving it. There are a lot of nice cars out there, but to have that combination of luxury, solid performance, and the best reliability is a great feeling.

I've personally never been a fan of the ES models compared to the IS or GS, so I never really looked into them too deeply. That said, I'm sure you'll be happy with the car for years to come. Ever since I got mine, I noticed how many old *** Lexus vehicles I see riding around looking clean.

Nice pickup. I just grabbed a brand new 2017 IS 300 F-Sport AWD and I'm loving it. There are a lot of nice cars out there, but to have that combination of luxury, solid performance, and the best reliability is a great feeling.

I've personally never been a fan of the ES models compared to the IS or GS, so I never really looked into them too deeply. That said, I'm sure you'll be happy with the car for years to come. Ever since I got mine, I noticed how many old *** Lexus vehicles I see riding around looking clean.

i still want a 2nd or 3rd gen LS.

I sat in the IS and it was too small for me. That's usually the case with a lot of those compact/entry-level luxury cars.

I just saw a newer ES behind me yesterday. I didn't know they updated them with the new grill and everything. Looked dope

The IS is small for some people but I love it. This is my first 4 door so it feels huge to me lol

I sat in the IS and it was too small for me. That's usually the case with a lot of those compact/entry-level luxury cars.
i wouldn't consider a IS a entry level car because of its size...its RWD and capable...

that title is usually reserved for things like Acura ILX

IS 350 was my dream car for awhile, don't really see myself dropping that kind of money on a car yet though

i wouldn't consider a IS a entry level car because of its size...its RWD and capable...

that title is usually reserved for things like Acura ILX
Lexus calls it their entry level model (i think they may still say so for the ES)

The label is typically based on the pricing and standing of their lineup, doesn't matter the performance. The Infiniti G was also an entry level car

Most entry level luxury offerings are compact or wedged between compact and midsize.

The ES seems more geared towards older folks. If you check out the builder, you csnt get things like the FSport package or red interior. It just has a less sporty look overall with more luxury options. It slso comes only in fwd while the IS is rwd or awd

The difference in base price is only $700.

I wanted a 350 but these dealerships around here dont get many. Its the same engine as my 300 i just have to go get a tune and ill have the same hp

useable back seat, i.e. someone 6" tall can sit comfortably
giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/UO5elnTqo4vSg/giphy.gif

Hey NT. Been in my current car for the past 6 years (Nissan Altima 3.5 SR) and looking to upgrade.

I prefer something that can still give me adequate fuel economy (24 mpg combined etc.) on a 6-cylinder engine as it will still be a daily commuter. Not too big on performance; just like decent power when driving.

Looking for sedans with a useable back seat, i.e. someone 6" tall can sit comfortably. Open to luxury and non-luxury vehicles. Prefer a 2012/2013 or later model year. Has to be reliable.

Hoping to keep it under $25k.

Cop a lease

Dang, I was too late. But you could've copped a 2018 Lexus for lower payments

A fully loaded q50s can be had for under 25, a steal if you ask me. Modern looks and tech with a little power.

Damn, too late.

Back
Top Bottom