One year ago today, the greatest show of all time ended

wow its been a year?

LOST > ________

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lost....the whole show is 3 questions: Where are they? Who were the people there before them? What are the supernatural things around them. That's it...and for one almost perfect season they nailed it. But then they started mortgaging all of their drama, emotional beats, empty dialogue and plot holes on the answers to those questions.

They nailed every premiere and every finale except the last one. But trying watching the show again...nothing can touch s1, but then it's '$%*% the ending, $%*% the ending, $%*% the ending, that was awesome, $%*% the ending' for the rest of the show. The great parts are still great, but everything holding them together gets killed that last season.

I'll give OP this much. Greatest TV score of all time...made
eyes.gif
twists go down smooth.
smokin.gif

Lost....the whole show is 3 questions: Where are they? Who were the people there before them? What are the supernatural things around them. That's it...and for one almost perfect season they nailed it. But then they started mortgaging all of their drama, emotional beats, empty dialogue and plot holes on the answers to those questions.

They nailed every premiere and every finale except the last one. But trying watching the show again...nothing can touch s1, but then it's '$%*% the ending, $%*% the ending, $%*% the ending, that was awesome, $%*% the ending' for the rest of the show. The great parts are still great, but everything holding them together gets killed that last season.

I'll give OP this much. Greatest TV score of all time...made
eyes.gif
twists go down smooth.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

people who say they didnt like the ending didnt understand
I guess 70% of the people didn't understand the ending then
eyes.gif

Dexter may not be the greatest show of all time but it's certainly better than lost. Hell there's quite a few shows I'd put over lost.

South Park
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The X-Files
Breaking Bad
King of the Hill
The Shield
The Wire
The West Wing (before Aaron Sorkin left)

Back
Top Bottom