One year ago today, the greatest show of all time ended

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

people who say they didnt like the ending didnt understand
I guess 70% of the people didn't understand the ending then
eyes.gif

Dexter may not be the greatest show of all time but it's certainly better than lost. Hell there's quite a few shows I'd put over lost.

South Park
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The X-Files
Breaking Bad
King of the Hill
The Shield
The Wire
The West Wing (before Aaron Sorkin left)

Loved the show started watching it again. Then I remembered the ending. They should have picked from the many fan endings and this would have been step up.

Loved the show started watching it again. Then I remembered the ending. They should have picked from the many fan endings and this would have been step up.

Final season wasn't very good IMO but the rest leading up to it were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And if you criticize Lost's series finale for being weak, you can't be hyping up Dexter too. Dexter is nearly the same formula every season. Exciting twists and turns with the plot during the season but then the season finale, they cram all this ++%+ into one hour and you're like "That's it? The chase was better than the ending
grin.gif
" People only hype up the end of season 4 because of what happened to one of the characters (won't spoil) but really, that was probably due to the actor leaving the show for another one so the writers had to do something.

I'm more of a fan of shows that build storylines continuously throughout the entire run instead of just a season-to-season basis, which is why I liked Lost. 

And if Breaking Bad continues at this rate, it will be up there. The show combines all elements of a successful TV drama that I haven't seen in many shows. Acting, storyline, DRAMA, action, cinematography, instances of humor, etc.

Final season wasn't very good IMO but the rest leading up to it were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And if you criticize Lost's series finale for being weak, you can't be hyping up Dexter too. Dexter is nearly the same formula every season. Exciting twists and turns with the plot during the season but then the season finale, they cram all this ++%+ into one hour and you're like "That's it? The chase was better than the ending
grin.gif
" People only hype up the end of season 4 because of what happened to one of the characters (won't spoil) but really, that was probably due to the actor leaving the show for another one so the writers had to do something.

I'm more of a fan of shows that build storylines continuously throughout the entire run instead of just a season-to-season basis, which is why I liked Lost. 

And if Breaking Bad continues at this rate, it will be up there. The show combines all elements of a successful TV drama that I haven't seen in many shows. Acting, storyline, DRAMA, action, cinematography, instances of humor, etc.

Back
Top Bottom