Only In America. VOL: 16 Year Old Drunk Driver Kills 4 and Walks Because He is Rich

THIS is why they need to make the parents responsible.

If the parents or immediate family / guardians we're held accountable for their actions, i guarantee a huge percentage of these types of reckless crimes wouldnt happen in the first place.

When your young ,you have that superman mentality.. nothing can happen to you, and if it does.. you'll deal with the consequences.. but what if it were your loving mom or dad that had to deal with jail time and charged as an adult or criminal for your actions.

That would force the parents to have be active positive role in the child's life, and enforce discipline.

I wouldn't do half the craziness in my life, if there was a chance my mom would have to deal with the consequences.

Bad parents = bad kids. no way around it. Bad kids = failed parenting.. no way around it.

This world needs better role models.. Better parents !! my son will be AMAZING !! .. i guarantee it #factz
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

- Much luv, Becareful.. & Stay freshhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

#SmileyBoyz
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I like how the news reporter stated how if he was a year older

he would have been in adult court

try a couple of shades darker and pockets a lot lighter then justice would be served

and for the dude up top saying kids make mistakes thats true but usually those mistakes

dont involve the endangerment of someones life

I dont understand how some of you dont see why people think

he should be punished hell in Texas they send kids to jail for a year or two 

just for possession but a drunk driver kills someone and get nothing 
grin.gif

Based on your responses, it's like you're just arguing with yourself. I think you should try reading. Pay close attention to what people do and do not say. 

:lol: K, yep.

Are people actually surprised? Corruption runs rampant all throughout the world. This is hardly an "only in America" incident.

Pretty concise statement you made there B.

My argument is that no, this isn't commonplace everywhere. There is a stark difference between how America treats people of different race and socioeconomic backgrounds and how other nations treat its offenders.

And i gave you my rationale.

I'm disagreeing with your statement bro, is that so hard to understand?

I admitted to driving blackout? I ain't eem know.

If you could read you wouldn't read around me saying 'I'm responsible for every a tip. I take'

I hate judgmental people, it hurts my soul to know that people walk around thinking their better than everyone...anyone, yet constantly say how 'I don't judge' 'were all one people' 'are there any good people out there?' yea, there arel, but your over liberal, Internet mindset, cultural sheep, hypocritical *** ain't one of them. I'd rather have a thousand of these dumb kids in the world than one of you POS, atleast these kids are real people, atleast these kids don't hold their noses down to people because of mistakes (although, this particular kid probably does given his background). As far as I'm concerned all you 'holier than thou' hypocrites can take a long walk off a short bridge, the world don't need you, I hope your walking through the jungle, run into a pack of wild baboons, they drag you off in the woods...have their way with you. You...and you live a long life after that...the baboons returning biannually to re-up on the job....

I thought that was common between everyone, but **** like this happens (kid makes a lapse in judgement that turns out bad) and people wish death? Y'all are terrible people to me...but it's cool because I'm honest about my faults and y'all act like y'all don't have them...
You don't ******g get it do you?

You know you are drunk! You know you aren't able to drive!

**** your life, you're putting the lives of other innocent people at risk, and that's what gets me. That's what infuriates me.

The fact that other people have to suffer because of your stupid decisions!

How can you empathize with this kid, and the chick who tweeted "Too drunk to care" as well?

And how are we thinking that we are better than anybody else?  Because we look down on idiots like you who knowingly put the lives of others at risk? Please, explain how that is not reasonable.

Kid drives drunk and kills 4... oh but it's okay! It's just a bad judgement call! Things like that happen. Don't look down on the kid. Leave the kid alone! He already feels bad enough about it as it is.

mean.gif

If you could read you wouldn't read around me saying 'I'm responsible for every a tip. I take'

I hate judgmental people, it hurts my soul to know that people walk around thinking their better than everyone...anyone, yet constantly say how 'I don't judge' 'were all one people' 'are there any good people out there?' yea, there arel, but your over liberal, Internet mindset, cultural sheep, hypocritical *** ain't one of them. I'd rather have a thousand of these dumb kids in the world than one of you POS, atleast these kids are real people, atleast these kids don't hold their noses down to people because of mistakes (although, this particular kid probably does given his background). As far as I'm concerned all you 'holier than thou' hypocrites can take a long walk off a short bridge, the world don't need you, I hope your walking through the jungle, run into a pack of wild baboons, they drag you off in the woods...have their way with you. You...and you live a long life after that...the baboons returning biannually to re-up on the job....

I thought that was common between everyone, but **** like this happens (kid makes a lapse in judgement that turns out bad) and people wish death? Y'all are terrible people to me...but it's cool because I'm honest about my faults and y'all act like y'all don't have them...

I would negative rep you if I could. Driving such a dangerous thing as a car when you cant control yourself means your at a high risk to hurt innocent people. That ruins lives not just your own. A man lost his wife and child to this kid. If he gets revenge I doubt anyone would blame him.

Last edited:

If the parents or immediate family / guardians we're held accountable for their actions, i guarantee a huge percentage of these types of reckless crimes wouldnt happen in the first place.

When your young ,you have that superman mentality.. nothing can happen to you, and if it does.. you'll deal with the consequences.. but what if it were your loving mom or dad that had to deal with jail time and charged as an adult or criminal for your actions.

That would force the parents to have be active positive role in the child's life, and enforce discipline.

I wouldn't do half the craziness in my life, if there was a chance my mom would have to deal with the consequences.

Bad parents = bad kids. no way around it. Bad kids = failed parenting.. no way around it.

This world needs better role models.. Better parents !! my son will be AMAZING !! .. i guarantee it #factz
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

- Much luv, Becareful.. & Stay freshhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
How was your relationship with your parents? Can you say they were good parents?

This world needs better role models.. Better parents !! my son will be AMAZING !! .. i guarantee it #factz :smokin :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, Becareful.. & Stay freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

How was your relationship with your parents? Can you say they were good parents?

Nope, They were amazingggggggg !! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

and to top it off.. i had Grandparents that were just as amazing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. but thats just me :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

ps i see you foam :nthat: :nthat: #smileyboyz #repped :smokin

Last edited:

Based on your responses, it's like you're just arguing with yourself. I think you should try reading. Pay close attention to what people do and do not say. 

laugh.gif
K, yep.
Are people actually surprised? Corruption runs rampant all throughout the world. This is hardly an "only in America" incident.
Pretty concise statement you made there B.

My argument is that no, this isn't commonplace everywhere. There is a stark difference between how America treats people of different race and socioeconomic backgrounds and how other nations treat its offenders.

And i gave you my rationale.

I'm disagreeing with your statement bro, is that so hard to understand?

op think this only happens in america

ROFLMFAO

i'm curious to know how "rich" his family is. it's such a subjective term.

regardless he should at least see jail time.

you sound like a troll. you rather have 1000 kids who kill 4 people drunk driving than judgmental people? :rofl:

you deserve all this treatment you get on here. not because of your actions, it's your life do what you do. but you

say the dumbest **** just because you're upset that people judge your actions. get over it. that's life. being a "real

person" who kills people as opposed to a judgmental person is no feat to be proud of. as a matter of fact, you regularly

sound like the holier than thou person judging everyone else because they judge you! it's a copout and in no society

is what you're saying logical. you sound like a butthurt child. you keep acting like being honest about your mistakes

makes you a better person than someone who doesn't make dumb decisions but judges you for yours. that's wrong.

that makes 0 sense in every way possible.

Last edited:
oh look at me guys i shot up a school, but that's just bad judgment. you're the bad people for judging me.

at least i'm human!

what are your sources for this statement, and what countries are you comparing America to?

basically this kid gets to live his life, im sure his parents are respected in the community and have some sort of connections.

i doubt the victims families will get anything either..

texas is so backwards.

meanwhile there's people doing life for a pound of weed and another person doing 20 years for a crack rock the size of a pea.

Last edited:
Judge definitely trippin

But no amount of prison time nor money will bring back dude's wife and kid. I wish ****** really wouldn't drink and drive
mean.gif

F*** is affluenza? smh, this kid should rot in prison 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Rest in Peace to the victims 
tired.gif
frown.gif

I'll be praying for them and the families tonight 
tired.gif

what are your sources for this statement, and what countries are you comparing America to?

America vs every other nation on earth.

Fact: America has the highest incarceration rate on earth.

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2012/us-incarceration.aspx

Fact: America incarcerates more non-violent offenders than any other nation on earth.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.23...52&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21103109875127 (article from 2000, that number has grown exponentially since then).

The fact of the matter is this, this kid is a beneficiary of privilege and it's not just economic privilege, it's white privilege. Name me one other nation where white privilege is so prevalent.

You can't do it. Because this concept is native to America. It's the same reason why blacks are incarcerated at six times the rate whites are (http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet) . Show me one other nation where such a stark disproportion exists.

You can't do it. You go to China? Everybody is Chinese, granted there are different ethic groups within China people but you don't see people from a particular region being singled out the way minorities are stereotyped and victimized by our justice system. How about Pakistan? Pretty cut and dry wether you're Punjabi or Balochi or Sindhi, they all get treated the same way by their justice system. Latin America? Ditto. Does the Sudanese justice system treat its different ethnic groups differently? Yeah ethnic groups clash, they fight, commit genocide even but does the court system single out any one group?

There's a double standard here that is unlike any other nation on this earth. Yes money can buy you out of trouble almost anywhere on earth, no doubt. But that's where the similarities stop, white privilege is EXACTLY why this kid is free. The only other nations that are similar are England and Wales (maybe Canada as their incarceration rate has recently hit an all time high), but the vast majority of other nations treat their offenders the same. These nations still pale in comparison to the way America picks and chooses who to make an example of and who to show leniency to. We have a HISTORY of discrimination and disproportionate treatment of races.

I know PLENTY of cats who have done time for far less egregious offenses. Dudes who are otherwise upstanding citizens and have no prior record to speak of have had to do mandatory prison time for first time DUIs that involved no accident, no victim. And this kid gets off? Kills four people in America, where people get locked up for simple possession charges. I know plenty of dudes who went to juvie for FAR less than this kid.

Now that you asked for sources, come back with some of your own disproving my statements bruh. I'm waiting.

Last edited:
I've been hit by a car before, and although I'm living today, it's still hard to forgive the  driver. Not knowing whether I'd live, thinking about my family and life was too real. So, I can't even imagine the feeling that the family members have to know that they lost someone forever, and the driver will keep on living a normal life.

There shouldn't be any sympathy here. Whether youre rich or poor or white or black, to take someone else's life is the ultimate sin imo, and this was not  dealt with appropriately.

The only solace I draw from this is that most of you will never be in a position of power.

Logic and contemplation often give way to emotion and groupthink. To not see this ad a failure of the justice system is bad enough, but to focus on the consequences opposed to seeing the whole instant creates bad law, bad law is the mark of a failed society, lucky NT isn't consulted on major issues.

This world needs better role models.. Better parents !! my son will be AMAZING !! .. i guarantee it #factz :smokin :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, Becareful.. & Stay freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

this wouldn't make a difference. You said it yourself, you're young and invincible. I'm a8 and although I know I can very easily get a DUI I don't ever see it coming. Granted I've never driven when past buzzed.

You're assuming the parents being held responsible would affect the kid's actions. How would it do so?

I see this is over a lot of your heads.

This is America, the nation that incarcerates more people for non-violent offenses than any other nation in the world.

Not to mention the fact that the incarceration rate as a whole is higher than any other nation in the world.

So when a violent offender gets off for murdering four people, then yes, that's something that really happens here.

The double standard is so obvious here.

Not to mention the fact that most states are lowering the legal limit and first time DUI offenders often have to serve mandatory prison time in states like Arizona and Texas. Even for MARIJUANA DUIs.....Yes, marijuana DUIs where the offender doesn't even have to have the active metabolite (you don't have to actually be high to be charged, just have to have smoked in the past 30 days) in his system to be charged are facing MANDATORY PRISON TIME.

This is an injustice beyond fathom.

didn't go over anyones head, you are going into a different argument. It doesn't even follow the premise OP laid out.

let's revisit the thread title:

ONLY IN AMERICA. VOL: 16 YEAR OLD DRUNK DRIVER KILLS 4 AND WALKS BECAUSE HE IS RICH

so would you agree that inequality of justice based on socioeconomic factors occurs only in America? That's what is being implied, it's right in the enlarged text.

If you are going to make a different argument, go ahead, but as far as this particular claim, it's dead in the water.

Back
Top Bottom