oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

I guess ill play. This is after a week, but I just cut it off for Thanksgiving and just rocked the clean chinstrap goatee combo. May start growing it outagain. But I usually dont let it get too long mostly a 2 or 3 guard on the clippers, not much longer (Maybe mine doesnt constitute a "beard" to thebeard connoisseurs) I also dont like to have it go too far under my jawline, just dont like the way it looks on my face.

Either way...........

Edit: Sorry didnt know my phone took Ninjahood sized pics.

10nyrs6.jpg

1182ec5.jpg

AllenIversonFan - The longer it gets in length, the more youll want to line it up a little lower down the neck, otherwise it just doesnt look right.

PS - I can see every one of your individual pores in those pics.

this was moments ago and about 2 days after I shaved off my Full Bin Laden lookin joint. Gona grow it all the way back out through out the winter though.
1zcmt5j.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

AllenIversonFan - The longer it gets in length, the more youll want to line it up a little lower down the neck, otherwise it just doesnt look right.

PS - I can see every one of your individual pores in those pics.
Yea I never like to let it get long. It starts to look sloppy for some reason and it starts to itch and I just cant stand it. But the short linedup beard is my @#!#. Not really lookin to get the RAWSE poppin, but it do look tough when its groomed well, its just not for me.

This thread will be spectacular if everyone who says they will participate, actually does.

I cant wait.

im wolfin right now til next semester
laugh.gif
im sick anyways so no one is gonna see me, the beard is gettin niceeee

I can't get the "strap" in the chin strap
mad.gif
aka sideburns toface. Mine's too patchy and thin. Neck up to my chin is no problem to me.

I tried doing what you have 206 and just wasn't working for me. I'm sticking with my short goatee for the time being.

Eventually I want to get it around there. If you were to shave completely how long would it take you to get to that length?

Back
Top Bottom