oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I remember having no hopes the last time I saw a beard thread on NT. Now, chea, the signs are beginning to show. After two weeks, I have these mildly noticeable patches on my cheeks. My mustache is O.D. thick, and my chin has a decent amount of hair. There is like one or two hairs on each side of my mouth that want to link up with the mustache and chin
laugh.gif

I'm 20 and I think around 22 I should have an easy time growing a full beard. Optimism is key, fellas.
I'm on the same boat, can't rock a beard because it doesn't connect but I've been rocking the Johnny Depp for a while
facial-hair-goatee.jpg

my ex put on to this and to this day i will worship the ground she walks on.. baby butt smooth is an understatement once you try it
smokin.gif
31TGVZD7YRL._AA280_.jpg

this is what i use to shave for a more detail and close shave
2126032782_396e41dc3e_o.jpg

I used to clean up the chin area, but I'm trying to rock the Baron Davis look as of late.

ratgy0.jpg

28ib6nb.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'm not one to brag but aside from oo206oo and now ComradeSS (and perhaps one or two others) I may have one of the best beards on NT.

vfcg3c.jpg

Looks like a big clump of pubic hairs on your face.

Originally Posted by ComradeSS

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I don't like beards on guys.

lulz.

206 stays rocking the beard, props. I have rocked some decent beards in my day, but unfortunately my current job is not a beard friendly workplace. Alas, I cannot join in on this December beard growing endeavor but I support all my NT brethren that do participate.

Some of my past beards:

You are this guy: http://us.movies1.yimg.co...luis_guzman/waiting1.jpgI have no idea how to post pics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

I'm not one to brag but aside from oo206oo and now ComradeSS (and perhaps one or two others) I may have one of the best beards on NT.
pretty much
pimp.gif

vfcg3c.jpg

oh come on man, its not even full (growing everywhere its supposed to).
I'm not bragging about mine, but its full, trimmed, & clean.

Originally Posted by sunny559

oh come on man, its not even full (growing everywhere its supposed to).
I'm not bragging about mine, but its full, trimmed, & clean.
It doesn't grow heavy around my cheeks and its plentiful around my neck though. I don't plan on trimming it either. I'm letting itrock in all its glory.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

my ex put on to this and to this day i will worship the ground she walks on.. baby butt smooth is an understatement once you try it
smokin.gif
31TGVZD7YRL._AA280_.jpg

this is what i use to shave for a more detail and close shave
2126032782_396e41dc3e_o.jpg

where can i cop that oil?
nerd.gif

pics coming soon

just hopped out the shower and shaved without thinking about it dammit man!...im still pretty grizzled tho... yeah im
pimp.gif
at the moment as well
24g9cax.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

That is me! I know, I know a female that doesn't cross the street when I walk by is a rarity in itself let alone a female that will actually touch me
laugh.gif
eek.gif
I thought u were black.

I'm playing
laugh.gif
Well I am...from the waist down
nerd.gif

No really frostbite is no joke.

been trying since the end of august to grow a full beard and one side is coming alone and the other side is patchy FTL smh

pretty much
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

My facial hair is weird.

It grows in crazy fast, then just stops growing.

Maybe I'll post pics in a few days.

Yall got some pretty beards. Jive drakeish if u ask me. Y you got to line it up all perfect?

had one, of various lengths since '05 or so..

2 weeks ago

about a month ago

june '09

october '08

april '05. excuse the bed head...
laugh.gif

-J-

Art of shaving products are ridiculously overpriced. They look nice though.

Big ups to my man jbug, my brother from another.

Back
Top Bottom