oOOH jebus. she is the definition of thick.

p1_mcnabb_getty.jpg
to the originalgirl.

mariohammer.jpg
to the girl Jabawokee posted.

I'd smash every thick girl posted in this thread. Some yall just can't handle booty which why they prefer them girls who ain't ate in months.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

You. Are. Buggin'. I feel like the only people who don't like thick girls are the people who know for a fact that they can't handle them.
Yea use that sorry/tired logic. How about we just don't like thick girls because they are too big? How about that? Why does it have to bebecause we can't handle them?
eyes.gif

Jabawokee's girls = thick, OP's girl = fat and disgusting, and you're right, I couldn't handle it. I'd let her dome me up, but that'sprobably the extent of it.

Thick = Nice Butt

Thick does NOT equal big butt, gut, arms, stomach, mid section and everything else.

New age thick = fat

LMAO I know her. She used to be at all the college parties back in the day. Her brothers/cousins still promote parties. Most are lowkey wack though

she has a gut.

she is fat.

thick girls are thin everywhere EXCEPT the @*#/hips/thighs

if she's thick everywhere, she's just fat.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Lighter broad face ain't all that either. I'd smash both.

What's her face have to do with being "thick"?

spvxqr.jpg

Because these %*##*@ here are quick to call a darker female "ugly" but then they call equally "ugly" lighter girl better looking. Youdidn't cover all the NT bases. You were quick to save the post with a lighter woman. Touche'.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Lighter broad face ain't all that either. I'd smash both.

What's her face have to do with being "thick"?

Because these %*##*@ here are quick to call a darker female "ugly" but then they call equally "ugly" lighter girl better looking. You didn't cover all the NT bases. You were quick to save the post with a lighter woman. Touche'.

It ain't just because she's "dark"...it's because OP said she was the definition of "thick". She was moreso the def. of "fat".

All these *&^^%*& in this thread could get it.. its funny how y'all dudes really act like y'all would turn down vag from that fat chick thecurves is crazy. She's borderline I would wrestle with that chick all night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom