heres some color

the colors you added FAIL

try getting your proportions down

and make the shoes less goddy

and make the shoes less goddy
eek.gif

i like it for the first try
smile.gif

to SNEAKERFIENDTAHIR, definitely work on proportion and learn to incorporate the tongue of your sketches and overall structure. It is w/o a doubt, a goodstart. Believe me, I was the EXACT same skill as you last year, and after many doodling, my skill has increased ten fold. also, try to work on the toebox andthe curviture under the front of the foot. it is very hard to get down.

Been away from designing shoe, i dont know when ill be back at it, but here is a render i did for the "love of the game"...Anyway, nothing specialjust to contribute.
2upco5t.jpg

Originally Posted by Flight84

Been away from designing shoe, i dont know when ill be back at it, but here is a render i did for the "love of the game"...Anyway, nothing special just to contribute.
2upco5t.jpg
that's nice right there. i've always wondered, how do you render patent leather with illustrator/ps?

To render patent leather u have the black base color then u create another small path filled with light gray on top of it. For this rendering the small graypaths are at the front and at the bottom.

flight, the shoe is sick, and it doesn't look like any old nike shoe. i love the patent leather

this shoe has a neoprene sleeve around the upper, kind of like melo's compression sleeve, i guess

and this one is just a regular old shoe

Back
Top Bottom