open sketch thread

^^ COSIGN HAHAHAHA

JW, i dont want to say anything outright negative about you (all though like many of the people here iam very tempted to) , since i dont know you, and haventseen ANY of your FINISHED designs.
But one piece of advice...

you cant say that a persons design is wrong because...

1. you dont know what the designer is thinking, or what the design is meant to be.

-your critique on the flywire, yes you had some valid points, and taking into consideration some of it,
i may rebut that the designer may have designed the overlays to add durability to the flywire( a very real problem with the stuff).
you might say what about the weight? well the weight of the overlays may be augmented by cushlon in the midsole.

2. from what we've seen, your not in ANY position to lecture the people here (very good designers i might add) on how to imagine, create and conceptualizeTHEIR OWN design.

SIDE NOTE: DOLLAMAN AND THE REST ARE NOT REALLY BACKING HIS DESIGN, I THINK LIKE ME, THEY JUST DONT LIKE RUDE PEOPLE DISSING ANYONES OUTPUT AND CREATIVITY!

ok, jw.
flywire isn't only used to cut weight, it is also used to make a shoe stronger. and i dont like how just the plain flywire feels, it seems flimsy to me. sosince it is so lightweight, what is wrong with having flywire topped with something to give the shoe a little body? it's not like it would make the shoethat much heavier. and where is the book on shoe designing that says what is correct and what isnt?

this dude jw air is only 13 years old but figures he could just sign up on a sneaker forum and talk down on everybody's artwork. Every comment he has madeabout people's sketches has been negative. I'm tired of seeing your little alien looking avy on this forum(That s**t looks weird. I already know how heacts because he kept sending me pms and I got suspended for personal attacks against him. My advice for you Jw is to grow up and be mature. Where is the Letit Out thread when you need it?
roll.gif

You can put flywire on a shoe anyways...Maybe your intent just wasn't to create the lightest shoe out on the market....

I am confused on how knowledgeable you are, considering your age..I won't knock you, but just to let you know from experience...At your age it is best tolisten and learn...

Originally Posted by arff23

You can put flywire on a shoe anyways...Maybe your intent just wasn't to create the lightest shoe out on the market....

I am confused on how knowledgeable you are, considering your age..I won't knock you, but just to let you know from experience...At your age it is best to listen and learn...

well said arff, though he really deserves an out right ARFFING.

flight 84, nice technique on the patent, never thought of doing that before.

Lovin those sketches dollaman! First one would be a good LeBron concept reminds me of the AZG.

Great composition DL!

i wanted more of the sport taste of the 14. BUt the exposed midsole, how the fin joins the midsole, the sectioning of the toebox, small details I guess, didntwant to create a replica though.

Back
Top Bottom