open sketch thread

i thought it might be cool if there was a single thread where everyone could show their sketches instead of starting a new thread for single images, this way maybe the post stay around longer?

to get crackin' here are a couple of sketches on a xiv.5, my favorite j (the xiv)and least liked j the xv

jh31na.jpg

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

that one on the bottom right looks like it would make an ill team jordan
To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
-Michael Jordan
~ydnaH*nairB~

check the sig...

Sweeeet Job Tokes!...Id love to see more sketches/views...One thing is that toe...It comes to a point and then shoots up?...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Not bad. I like it. Keep it up. I tried to do a 14.5 awhile ago just so I could maybe convert it to a team j shoe.

those are sick man..ill put a couple up later 2nite or 2morow.
**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

those are some great sketches, great work, maybe i'll post some of mine later, this is an open sketch thread...

Quote:
One thing is that toe...It comes to a point and then shoots up?...

yeah its a style thing...makes it a liitle easier for me to sketch like this when using the computer...

Quote:
those are some great sketches, great work, maybe i'll post some of mine later, this is an open sketch thread...

no doubt, what i hope will happen is just that those random doodles and sketches can all be encompassed in this one ongoing thread, just sketches and random thoughst though not more finished or complete renders. those should merit their own posts.

oNe.

Since this is supposed to be an open sketch thread, i thought i would help get it goin'. Here are a few sketches I did last night. My brother-in-law just got some Jordan team Reigns so i did this as a sequel to them. i wanted to keep the feel of the originals, but update it and mak it a little sleeker. Pretty much the same setup, just a restyled upper. the only real differences are the strap and the external heel counter.

jkjexi.jpg

jtmac33@yahoo.com

Here is a refined sketch I did of a Puma B-ball Disc shoe, almost a companion shoe for my other puma b-ball shoe. I never got around to coloring it due to proportions of the shoe being off and it just wasn't inspiring enough for me to color. Maybe I'll develop it a little more later.

jkugzq.jpg

sweet jt and arch! yo archeever you have to post more, it has been a good minute since you posted stuff...

a nu retro XIV-like shoe I sketched while on the phone with a customer. Played with colors in PS. You can still see some of the notes while I was taking from the customer haha

scan10003copy1wl.jpg

I definitly need to draw more often. I'll try to post some stuff later.

Tokes - The thread is open to anything right? (not only shoe sketches?)
-CreativiT

Wanted (10-10.5): The Kobe (playoffs), Nike Zoom 2k3 (any white based colorway)

Quote:
Tokes - The thread is open to anything right? (not only shoe sketches?)

i say yeah, though i guess to be true to the forum it should be sneaker related...

This is a very good thread..Here's some I'll post.
jskiko.jpg

FBII
jslh76.jpg

jsll7c.jpg

jslk0h.jpg

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

Awesome thread...cooked this up on thursday or wednesday and finally scanned it today. Its a foamposite shoe (obviously) with zoom air (obviously).

nice sketches all!

moose, when sketchin' try to keep it really loose n' fast so you can get/do more ideas out, also it can be really beneficial to do perspective views so can understand what is going on with the design!

some sketches for a air max based shoe
jujtjt.jpg

Nice skecthes all...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Yo, heres my contribution for now, these are kinda old, ima scan some new ones pretty quick, and update yall.

Random Ideas

!HELP! how can you make the drawings darker?!! my bad, kinda bright on the eyes8 :wow:
embarassed.gif

**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

Back
Top Bottom