open sketch thread

I see, but what I mean is gettin into the school? Cause here you really have to know how to draw to make it.

Some quick sketches I did the other day in class (I'm 15)

6llmlw7.jpg

732t6og.jpg

oh, naw i didn't even have to submit any work or anything, just applied...but its not easy to stay once your there...you gotta be serious about whatyou're doing and be able to do it as well to get good grades...nothing easy imo.

Donkey Kong: Check your shape a bit, like the toe is too pointy and the ankle area is too small. But great start-nice work with the shine of thepatent..assuming that's what it is..and nice shading.

just made a new topic for my new rendering, but i often post my renderings in here, and at the same time bumping this thread up... enyways, Zoom Kobe IV..holla..

6yprhqe.jpg

295738758.jpg

Wanted a shoe that would actually BENEFIT Iverson for once. He deserves so much better than the crap sig offerings he usually gets.

Aint that openin a bit too small, to fit a foot inside. i like the design however. Maybe add a logo onto it.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Aint that openin a bit too small, to fit a foot inside. i like the design however. Maybe add a logo onto it.
The upper panel is actually an ankle strap that opens that the foot slips into the inner bootie. The bootie is actually like a low cut sock. This was aquick rendering, I'll be refining it in the future.

I wish. I've been trying to contact all sorts of footwear companies trying to find internship opportunities but only Nike has any real information and evenso I'll have to wait until I'm a junior before I can apply.

That shoe looks cool 411!!!!!!! I have a couple of sketches of my own. They are old and I have few more to post up. Peace!!!!

Jumpman64, that Melo looks VERY nice. The other shoe I don't like as much. I think the the toe is too stubby and the shoe slopes down a bit too much. Butstill, that Melo is SICK.

Jumpman64, the only thing I would suggest is maybe make them a bit longer. The sizing makes them look like kids shoes a bit. I like both--the melo reminds meof the Jordan High Rise upper.

Cool stuff Jumpman. I gotta agree they look like kid shoes. The shape aint on point. An other thing I dont see, the front is very nicelly and detailly renderedhowever the booty seems a bit simple. Cool stuff!

What kinds of markers/coloring tools (hand, not photoshop) do you guys use and where to buy them? Love sketching but I need a good solid set of coloringmarkers. Anyone?!

Back
Top Bottom