open sketch thread

66aec9.jpg

These are what i put in a thread in the general section i lil while back, they prolly belong in here. Sorry for the big pics
ohwell.gif

15wdijs.jpg

2by844.jpg

nwwz0p.jpg

29fz72o.jpg

oa9mye.jpg

Daily sketch practice.

Wasn't planning on coloring it, but I figured I might as well since I haven't contributed in a while.

It's a raw drawing with a quick 60 second airbrush.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

OK so this is my first PS ever and I'm guessing it would belong in this thread. I made this using paint which is why its not too great quality. I'venever used photoshop before.

These are the air max mvp metal baseball cleats

Original:
34338013_z.jpg

My PS

Not too great I know but tell me what you think

nike-air-max-90-black-gold-1.jpg

Hey everyone,

I love to admire the thought and skill that goes into designing anything especially Kicks.

As an Air Max fan and admirer of design I'd love to see your sketches.

Show me what you got folks...

Andy
CIK Co-Founder

i came up with this air max x free concept for future sole
im not even sure if this is possible but i thought it would be a cool idea
2493974358_5c79291cb8_b.jpg

Was this years competition already posted? I dont know, but you might not be aloud to post your designs until you've already found out whats up with nike.

Hmmm, cool approach otherwise, I'd put more thought into it though. Maybe a couple more detaild sketches and so on. And then there's the thing, thatFree was supposed to provide a flexible fit for the foot letting it move and twist in any direction, but putting Air 360 in it would stop that function, butthen again the uipper could still remain Free. This is a cool idea by the way, cause I have a pair of free's and I love the breathability but I think thatthe midolse is a bit uncomfortale. Great stuff, keep it up!

Target: For Running or Training.

Appearance
1. Air Max 360 air cushions.
2. Nike free 5.0 divided sole.
3. Air max 1 simple design as body.

Color: Gray, White, Red, Nike Jagging Classic.

Style: Classic but Stylish.

Concept of Design

1. Airfree Sole: Concepts of Nike free 5.00 and Air Max 360, including shock absorber and flexibility.
2. Sections of the body with red color creating light reflection and having the function of stabilizing the body.
3. 16 independent air cushions spread on the sole helping spread the weight of each stepping force.
4. Airfree adopting the sole of Nike Free 5.0, creating flexibility, and lower the risk of extroversion on the lateral of the shoe.
5. On the bottom of each independent air cushion are with tetragon spikes similar to spike shoes, an idea from spike shoes of hundred-meters athletes, for the purpose of increasing tractions and inspire the dashing power during for training.

nikeairfreerq6.jpg

airfree2xp8.jpg

airfree3ed5.jpg

design 2008-03-17

Back
Top Bottom