Operation Payback (MasterCard down, Paypal next)

I hope they take out Gamestop.
laugh.gif

Visa is down lol

also some other stuff regarding Assange

* After pulling the plug on payments to WikiLeaks, Mastercard’s website was taken down and remains out of service
* Senator Joe Lieberman’s website was taken down for 12 minutes (the first .gov site to be attacked)
* Sarah Palin’s website was taken offline by a small group of Anonymous attackers
* The group sent spam faxes to Joe Lieberman’s office and to PostFinance
* PostFinance was attacked the hardest, leaving customers without the ability to conduct online banking
* They took down the website of the lawyer representing the 2 girls who were allegedly raped/assaulted by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
* The group took down Assange’s Swedish prosecutor’s website

Visa is down lol

also some other stuff regarding Assange

* After pulling the plug on payments to WikiLeaks, Mastercard’s website was taken down and remains out of service
* Senator Joe Lieberman’s website was taken down for 12 minutes (the first .gov site to be attacked)
* Sarah Palin’s website was taken offline by a small group of Anonymous attackers
* The group sent spam faxes to Joe Lieberman’s office and to PostFinance
* PostFinance was attacked the hardest, leaving customers without the ability to conduct online banking
* They took down the website of the lawyer representing the 2 girls who were allegedly raped/assaulted by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange
* The group took down Assange’s Swedish prosecutor’s website

these 4chan dudes go IN. how in the hell are they hacking GOVERNMENT pages like its nothing?
30t6p3b.gif

these 4chan dudes go IN. how in the hell are they hacking GOVERNMENT pages like its nothing?
30t6p3b.gif

i just keep checkin back to see the damage.
roll.gif
i cant believe this. props to those out there fighting against the censorship of internet information
pimp.gif

i just keep checkin back to see the damage.
roll.gif
i cant believe this. props to those out there fighting against the censorship of internet information
pimp.gif

so whats the purpose of this? Really I have a life so i dont have the time to care why they are doing this?

can someone explain?

so whats the purpose of this? Really I have a life so i dont have the time to care why they are doing this?

can someone explain?

Back
Top Bottom