Opinions of Drake

Ok so last night I was
pimp.gif
and watchin basketball on mute and was playingsome Drake. I was always a fan of him since he started rapping, but I was listening to some songs from My Name is Drizzy 2. I came to the conclusion that hemay be one of the best lyricist I've ever heard. My girl agreed too, but I don't care about girls opinions about this type of stuff. I loooove Eminemand when we was good, he was untouchable IMO. Lupe really stepped it up on Enemy of the State to me as well. I'm from NY so you know I love Jay and Iliked Nas but not all that much.

I know I'm prolly late listenin to that mixtape (I work looong effing days in business) but I wanted to know what the feeling about Drake is on NT since Irarely go to the music forum at work. Do people agree with me?? Does he get too much hype??

I'm 23 btw so it's not like I just started listening to rap.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Son.....good luck with this thread

Why do you say that. Does everyone hate him?

laugh.gif

There's a 500 pg Drake thread in here...

but i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that u were blazed when you formed those opinions on Drake

I said he may be one of the best lyricists I've ever heard. Didn't know there was an official thread/I didn't feel like reading through it.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I said he may be one of the best lyricists I've ever heard. Didn't know there was an official thread/I didn't feel like reading through it.
???........?

Questions marks and a picture of a dog are opinions now? lol. All I said was that I was under the influence and thought that Drake may be one of the bestlyricists I've heard. "I think Eminem is better" or "Drake gets too much hype" are examples of opinions.

Drake is defitnely one the best lyricist OR arguably the best lyricist of the up & coming homies.

Homie has the MOST anticipated album of 2010 hands down. & is the most hyped up & coming rapper since 50 Cent.

And YES i believe Drizzy's buzz IS BIGGER than 50 Cent's in 02'-03'.

#JustSayin

*Kanye Shrug*

Fam was smoking dat super %$@$@$* good hahahahsh a;sjfkdahfs;afhskljs

LFMALFJKLS:J

shfahshs

ahjahahahahahhaahahhaahhahha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My bad

pimp.gif

drake is soooo whack.

pop music! +*@* is targeted at like 14 year olds girls. My boys little sister, shes 12, bumping his tapes.

Back
Top Bottom