Opinions of the XIX's and XX's

I am looking for new pair of shoes just to play intramural ball in. I read a couple reviews of both these shoes, and it seems like more people liked the XIX's. I like the look of the XX's better, although the XIX's are nice too. Is the strap on the XX's annoying though? I don't like to wear real long socks, I usually wear ankle socks. I am flat-footed and my AF25's rub against my my ankles. It rubs the skin off if I play for too long which is quite annoying, so I use those for my casual shoes now.

The problem with the XIX's is that I can't seem to find a pair in my size anywhere. Anyways, bottom line, which is better? If I got the XX's would they be ok if I wore a little higher ankle socks or would it be better to go with the XIX's? I like them both so it really doesn't matter much to me. I just give the XX's the slight advantage because of looks.

Anyone care to give their opinion?
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

If it has to be between these two, I'd go with the XX's.

They're just better bball shoes in my opinion. Better transition, fit, court feel, etc.

But I'd take a lot of other shoes over XIX's and XX's right now, however since you asked about these two, I'd say go with the XX.

Quote:
I don't like to wear real long socks, I usually wear ankle socks. I am flat-footed and my AF25's rub against my my ankles. It rubs the skin off if I play for too long which is quite annoying, so I use those for my casual shoes now.
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

All right thanks. I am looking at other shoes, but I was hoping to get a pair of XX's just because I like the look of them. Just for the record, what's the best pair of shoes out right now? In the $130 price range, not including the XXII's.
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

yeah both are great shoes n like size twelve said the xix jewel does rub against ur shin/ankle but both pretty good shoes. for me i ball in zk2s [100 ] and my zoom bbs [60 at the employee store, 110 retail].

XIX are one of the most comfortable cushioning shoes ever. some flaws they have tho are:

-they dont have a whole lot of traction on the bottom of the shoes
-its hard to get the shoes completely snug and tight on your foot
-that stupid jewel will hurt you badly if you dont wear long enough socks.
Team SMOKESTRONG
HURRICANES IN STORE NOVEMBER, NINJA **** REEBOKS!!!​

Well thanks everyone, I ordered some MidWest XX's off of eBay today. :smile:
smile.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom