opinions on air jordan XXI suede

johnmckoolaid

Banned
what are people feelings about the suede XXIs, how limited were the red suede ones? i have the gray and blue suede but they are a size bigger than my size so iam waiting to grow into them before wearing them.

i loved my gray suede xx1s but they were stolen from me
what size are yours?
if there an 11.5 or 12 i will happily take them off of your hands

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

what are people feelings about the suede XXIs, how limited were the red suede ones? i have the gray and blue suede but they are a size bigger than my size so i am waiting to grow into them before wearing them.
Hmmmm. Anyways being an Owner of the Red Suede XXI's I would have to say That They are pretty Good. I have Yet to run into anybody else whohas them. And I live in South Florida. They are a Real Head Turner, and Good Conversation Starter.

The CDP black suede 21s are more comphy than I expected and dont look that bad IMO.

Love both italian suede XXi's. I am hoping the red suede on the ragin bull V's will match the red XXI.

i never owned a pair of any xx1's and cant say i really would want to. jus not appealing IMO.

Red suede are the only pair i like. dont know how limited, dont care

one of the sickest colorways after the XX stealths.
3360853839_b5eb317cd9.jpg

i had to get 2 pairs (50% off ftw)

*bonus*

I have the CDP's and the grey suede's and love them both. Very comfortable. Anybody selling a DS sz 12 of the Red Suede's hit me up
nerd.gif

They draw so much attention.
pimp.gif
People use to stop me asking me what those were. I was at a Christmas party once and I took them off and next thing you know,chicks were taking pics of them
laugh.gif
smh.gif
weird things they do. Also have the white pair but those are soooo beat.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I was at a Christmas party once and I took them off and next thing you know, chicks were taking pics of them
laugh.gif
smh.gif
weird things they do.

what the heck? i understand taking your shirt/pants off and them taking pics of You, ...but of the shoes?
laugh.gif

love the red suedes!
wanting some ds grey suedes, slept on them....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Rafool

I was at a Christmas party once and I took them off and next thing you know, chicks were taking pics of them
laugh.gif
smh.gif
weird things they do.

what the heck? i understand taking your shirt/pants off and them taking pics of You, ...but of the shoes?
laugh.gif
Playing twister FTW!!!! Not smashing there FTL!!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Took some L's home that night....

I have the cdp XXI's and I love them. Those red suede XXI's are my holy grails. They were the first pair of jordans I wanted and I still dont have apair of them
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I still got the grey pair on ice...
glasses.gif
Im still trying 2find something 2 go wit dem...
nerd.gif
I should of got'en the redpair...
grin.gif

i slept on these so tough
frown.gif
...I could have bought them for $100 on RD andI still didn't get them....One of my biggest regrets
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom