opinions on air jordan XXI suede

Got the red suede xx1

Miss out on the grey suede xx1
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tostada

by far, one of the most underrated Jordans out there. Everyone slept on the xx1s, and now most of these posts are about how they regret it. Sleek look and a mighty comfy shoe.

have the grey, an love em. the others cool too, but too much red for my taste

Yeh, I'm an owner of the Gray 21s and the Italian suede and I can say that I've seen only about two ppl other than me with the Italian suede sincethey've come out. I've never seen anyone else with the Gray 21s other than me in my area.

The Red 21s werent that limited considering I walked into a Sports Zone in Maryland and Got em for $120 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy after the Release date. Talkabout a steal!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love me grey suede XXIs, lookin to cop another pair 9.5, hit me up if you trying to get rid of them
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

what are people feelings about the suede XXIs, how limited were the red suede ones? i have the gray and blue suede but they are a size bigger than my size so i am waiting to grow into them before wearing them.
Hmmmm. Anyways being an Owner of the Red Suede XXI's I would have to say That They are pretty Good. I have Yet to run into anybody else who has them. And I live in South Florida. They are a Real Head Turner, and Good Conversation Starter.
i agree, the only other person in the chicago area that ive seen with them is my cousin, i made the mistake of wearing them with fresh jeans andthey bled a lil near the top of the shoe, anyone know if i can do anything to clean them without ruining?

The XX1s are easily one of my favorite shoes. I got the red and the grey suedes, plus a few other mids and lows. I rarely see anyone with any of them either.Very comfortable, and very underrated.

JB, please release the blue suedes.

I worked at an Olympia for a while and they had two pairs of those just chillin in the back for mad long. I'm still heated and confused as to why I nevergot them.
eyes.gif
They were done pretty good.

I loved this shoe when it came out....unfortunately, up here in the Seattle area, they weren't a dime a dozen and I was unable to get a pair....the GreyOnes are tough too......XXIs in general are tough for that matter...I have the OG CW, and I wear em often.....comfy as heck!

I stupidly passed on these when they came out. Have both colours of the regular leather, would trade em for either suede colour in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom