[| -- Opinions on BELLY the "MC"? LOLL -- |]

BELLY IS TRASH........MOST CANADIAN RAPPERS ARE TRASH......IT'S A SHAME THAT CANADA CAN'T SET IT'S OWN TREND WHEN IT COMES TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY SEEING AS WE HAVE PROBABLY THE MOST DIVERSE AND RECOGNIZABLE IDENTITIES ON THE PLANET...WE HAVE TALENT THO IT'S JUST WHEN U SEE A CANADIAN RAPPER THERE CREDIBILITY SOLOELY RELIES ON WHETHER THEY CAN CROSS THE BORDER AND GET PROPS...I WANT TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF RETURN THESE DUDES MAKE OFF THIS VIDEO CUZ IM SURE NOBODY WITH SENSE WOULD COP THIS DUDES ALBUM NO MATTER HOW MANY HAS BEEN GUEST SPOTS HE BUYS......STRAIGHT GARBAGE....RESPECT MOSS AND MARCO POLO.....

Moss & Marco Polo = CRACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK 2 dudes I can say I def look up to currently that's doing their thing.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

the video is like 50's "In Da Club" but without the chin ups...

i don't know much about BELLY or canadian hip hop in general...but the song seems decent

Quote:
My dude Dan-e-o needs to come back and save the Canadian Hip Hop scene, word to Rap Essentials vol 1 and 2.
:lol:
laugh.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

Belly doesn't have what I would call "My Definition Of A Boombastic Jazz Style" and probably can't "Rhyme the World in 80 Days". When people say "there's $$$ behind him" do they mean drug $$$ or rich persian parents $$$? Dude's straight garbage.

And if im not mistaken I swear I saw Dan-E-O doing a cameo in Pepto Bismol commercial or some sort of stomach commercial?

I can honestly say that @#%$ is garbage. I can't believe Scarface is going to be on this dude's album, face is probably producing too :smh:
smh.gif

some cats do it for the love of hip hop...others do it b/c they got money to burn

case and point...william "ya boy" crawford...who is a member of the black wall street helped k-fed write his debut album...yes that same k-fed who was frontin' at GF couple months ago just hours before receiving the divorce msg from britney

how the hell did k-fed hook up with this dude? because k-fed had some of that britney money

Thank goodness, I'm not crazy. I HATE that damn Belly song. Whats worse is ppl are not voting it in into the flow countdown.

hahahaha i cant believe this cat is blowing up AT ALL, i was in ottawa for school last year and my friend hooked me a copy of his first mixtape with kay slay or funk flex or something? i udnno someone major was backing him, and it was the worst garbage id ever heard, then i see these h2s and @#%$ all done up with belly crap all over them and it was all i could do to keep from crashing my car laughing at this poor @#%$
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Dude just paid 50 Cent 100 stacks for a verse. Guess drug dealers gotta launder their money somehow.
[fon​

You know what the saddest part of this is...

With all the paid cameos and all the promo $ spent.. The album is still going to go Aluminum in Canada.. Probably wont even get proper distribution/promo in the States..

Personally, in terms of Canadian artists who are doing noticeable things.. Im waiting on the Drake album.. Like him or not, right now he has the potential to do what every Canadian rapper before him has failed to do...

Sell a bunch of records... and get Canada back on the map.. (Maestro put it on the map, Kardi/Sauks/Choc brought it back then it kinda fell back off..)

Kardi is definitely set to blow. People across the border are already familiar with him thanks to his Grindin' Remix and that track with 50. Not to mention the fact that he's signed to Akon's label now and from what I hear, they're gonna give him a major push. Dude definitely deserves it.
[fon​

Back
Top Bottom